|Price:||$91.16 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$58.84 (39%)|
- Round watch featuring black glossy dial with gold-tone hands and stick markers
- Set includes a chain bracelet, a bangle with enamel inlay, and a bangle accented with 36 Swarovski crystals
- 32 mm alloy case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Not water resistant
- All bracelets use jewelry clasp closure with one extender
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Case diameter: 32 mm.
- Case thickness: 8 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Band width: 6 mm.
Anne Klein Gold and Black Watch and Bracelet Ladies Watch Set
-Gold-tone brass case with a gold-tone brass bracelet. -Fixed gold-tone bezel.
-Black dial with gold-tone hands and index hour markers. -Dial Type: Analog. Quartz movement.
-Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
-Solid case back.
Additional Info: Set includes a chain bracelet, a black enamel inlay bracelet, and a bangle bracelet with 36 swarovski crystals.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DND8XW8
- Item model number: AK/1470GBST
- Batteries: 1 CR123A batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||32 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||6 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.28 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: The watch fell once and the entire glass shattered (for comparison: my old watch fell multiple times and the glass is still intact). The chain bracelet changed color to greyish-gold after about 10 wears and ended up in trash.
DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE!