Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Anne Klein Women's AK/1470GBST Gold-Tone Watch and...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 51% off the $150.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.01 (33%)|
- Round watch featuring black glossy dial with gold-tone hands and stick markers
- Set includes a chain bracelet, a bangle with enamel inlay, and a bangle accented with 36 Swarovski crystals
- 32 mm alloy case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Not water resistant
- All bracelets use jewelry clasp closure with one extender
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- Case diameter: 32 mm.
- Case thickness: 8 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Band width: 6 mm.
Anne Klein Gold and Black Watch and Bracelet Ladies Watch Set
-Gold-tone brass case with a gold-tone brass bracelet. -Fixed gold-tone bezel.
-Black dial with gold-tone hands and index hour markers. -Dial Type: Analog. Quartz movement.
-Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
-Solid case back.
Additional Info: Set includes a chain bracelet, a black enamel inlay bracelet, and a bangle bracelet with 36 swarovski crystals.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00DND8XW8
- Item model number: AK/1470GBST
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 3, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||32 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||6 millimeters|
|Item weight||1.28 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||30 Meters|
Top Customer Reviews
Update: The watch fell once and the entire glass shattered (for comparison: my old watch fell multiple times and the glass is still intact). The chain bracelet changed color to greyish-gold after about 10 wears and ended up in trash.
DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE!
The clasps are removable so you can adjust based on your wrist size.
The only thing that is a little difficult is getting the watches/bracelets on by yourself.
I want to get this is every color available.
This would make a great gift!