|Price:||$99.20 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$50.80 (34%)|
- Slightly domed mineral crystal; mother-of-pearl dial with rose gold-tone hands and markers; rose gold-tone bangle with adjustable end links; jewelry clasp and one extender
- Set includes a rose gold-tone chain bracelet, a bangle with ivory enamel inlay, and a bangle accented with 36 clear Swarovski crystals; all bracelets use jewelry clasp closure with one extender
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 32mm
- Water Resistant To 99 Feet
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Case diameter: 32 mm.
- Case thickness: 8 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Band width: 6 mm.
Anne Klein Gold and Black Watch and Bracelet Ladies Watch Set
-Gold-tone brass case with a gold-tone brass bracelet. -Fixed gold-tone bezel.
-Black dial with gold-tone hands and index hour markers. -Dial Type: Analog. Quartz movement.
-Scratch resistant mineral crystal.
-Solid case back.
Additional Info: Set includes a chain bracelet, a black enamel inlay bracelet, and a bangle bracelet with 36 swarovski crystals.
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.9 x 2.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LBK9GWG
- Item model number: AK/1470RGST
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 25, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||32 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||4 millimeters|
|Band Color||rose gold|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Item weight||1.28 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Update: The watch fell once and the entire glass shattered (for comparison: my old watch fell multiple times and the glass is still intact). The chain bracelet changed color to greyish-gold after about 10 wears and ended up in trash.
DEFINITELY NOT WORTH THE PRICE!
My only complaint is that the rose gold seems to be wearing off in some areas that are commonly rubbed.
Aside from that, they are still in very good condition.
Most recent customer reviews
Love the bracelets as well, although their luster did diminish.