|Price:||$98.75 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$51.25 (34%)|
- Gift set includes two-tone round watch with mother-of-pearl dial and Swarovski crystals at band and indices
- 26 mm metal case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Alloy bracelet with jewelry clasp closure
- Set includes two jewelry-clasp closure bangles: one rose gold-tone with 6 clear Swarovski crystals and one in two-tone "x" shape
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About Anne Klein Watches
The Anne Klein woman is multifaceted, sophisticated, and above all, real. Driven by confidence, honesty, and adventure, her devotion to design and quality is reflected in her everyday essentials. From Anne Klein, this woman expects a consistent fit, good quality, and something she can move and feel comfortable in. She wants to feel timeless, yet modern, sensual, yet bold, and unconstrained by seasonality.
Creating a coordinated look is a cinch when you have this 3-piece watch and bangle set from Anne Klein. The collection features criss-cross bands that contrast silvertone against rose goldtone, along with a straight bangle set with Swarovski crystals. Additional crystals are set into the watch itself, and all three pieces close securely with stylish jewelry clasps.
- Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0193XJZ1Y
- Item model number: AK/2245RTST
- Batteries: 1 LR44 batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 24, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||26 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band length||8 inches|
|Band width||5 millimeters|
|Band Color||Two Tone|
|Dial color||Mother of pearl|
|Item weight||8 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||100 Feet|
103 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 103 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This watch is especially beautiful because of the way they used silver alongside the rose-gold on the band. It creates an overall look that is more subtle than other rose gold watches I considered, which is one of the reasons I chose this one. In person, the silver/rose gold combo looks really lovely--even better than the photo. (Some other commenters mentioned that the rose gold color is better in person than in the photo and posted their own photos in different lighting--I totally agree with what they said & their photos are very accurate and helpful.) An added bonus of the two-tone silver/rose gold style is that it's extremely versatile and wearable with a wide range of other jewelry including rose gold, silver, white gold, or probably even regular gold. It matches my white gold wedding & engagement rings beautifully.
I also love the small face size--so many women's watches are huge these days, and I personally don't love that look. The face also has nice details, like a mother-of-pearl backing (which is kind of hard to see in the photo, but looks really good in person), Roman numerals (very classy), and twelve tiny 'diamonds' for each hour. The one drawback to the small face & subtle features is that you can't just glance at the watch and immediately see exactly what time it is--it's not hard to see per-se, but you do have to actually look at it for a second or so to read the time. I'm thinking this might not be a first choice for nurses or others who need to be able to easily and precisely keep track of time on the job. But it's fine for more general use. I'm a professor and I like to know how much time I have left in class without having to depend on wall clocks or having to check my phone during class. I don't have to keep track by the second, so this watch is perfect for my needs.
As far as sizing, the watch worked better than the bracelets for me. I removed the removable bracket on the back and the watch fits comfortably and securely just above my wrist bone. I tried it on the looser setting also, and I like the look but it's a little annoying to have it flopping around if you're trying to do anything. The bracelets are less flexible than the watch (no hinges on the top) and this affects the fit--for me, they don't fit the shape of my wrist when they're on the smaller setting (the top part sticks out too far past the curve of my wrist) so it looks weird and is uncomfortable. This means I can only wear them on the loose setting, which limits how well they pair with the watch. I tried the bracelets loose and the watch tight, and it didn't work at all. So if I want to wear them together, I will have to add the bracket back in on the watch and wear it loose. Beyond trying them on at home, I haven't done this yet and probably won't do it very often. If you have a different sized or shaped wrist, this might not be an issue for you. But do be aware that it is possible. In my opinion, the watch itself is worth the price, so I feel that the bracelets were free & therefore don't really mind that I probably won't wear them very often.
One last thing--I wasn't sure what I would think about the row of 'diamonds' on each side of the watch where the band attaches to the face. I worried that it might look gaudy or something. But it actually looks really nice! It's very subtle looking, and a clever way of hiding the hinges.
Overall, this watch is lovely, unique, versatile, and feminine, without being too flashy. I'm really glad I got it!