Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 161 reviews
on March 1, 2014
Where do i begin with how happy i am that this met my expectations? It looks EXACTLY like the picture, so thank you for giving an accurate portrayal. I love buying exactly what i see, and sometimes things are off by color and size which often makes online purchases tricky. This bag is the perfect bag for work. Black works for everything- especially when i wake up in a hurry. It also kind of fits everything, like an iPad, cosmetics bag, phone, notebook, pen, snack, sunglasses, keys, passport, random papers I've folded in there. And...it doesn't look chunky. This type of bag is also super because it doesn't "wilt" like the softer materials do.

I have to say, its miraculous to find such an affordable and EXPENSIVE looking bag at the same time. The shoulder strap is perfect for running around on foot while getting on the train, bus, etc or even the office when i'm in a hurry.
on April 26, 2014
Let me start by saying it is tough to buy a handbag online it can be very misleading. I loved the way this bag looked so much and the price was fantastic so I decided to roll the dice. This was worth the gamble!! Its just as beautiful in person! I love the way the bag opens up inside it fits everything I need and does not look too bulky. I love anne klein bags and will definitetly be ordering more in the future! If your on the fence dont be totally worth it!!
on June 15, 2015
Love love this bag! Not too big not too small just the way I like my bags! Very Stylish and received many compliments!
review image
on March 28, 2015
PAID FOR but.. Did NOT RECEIVE actual Anne Klein handbag ! .. Received very BAD KNOCK-OFF of same bag. Ultra cheap hardware, chains, handles, logo. See: photos attached CHAIN LINKS are SQUARED ANGLES -- NOT ROUNDED like "AUTHENTIC" Anne Klein purse in Mpamazon website photo !! Also, all chain is ultra light weight, cheap tin-like material with bad spray paint coating. It is NOT true authentic heavier weight CHAIN LINKS !! NOT WHAT WE PAID FOR !! Anne Klein company has a 40 year, excellent reputation for great quality merchandise !!! This is NOT ANNE KLEIN HANDBAG !!! .. How is it that an ANNE KLEIN phony "KNOCK-OFF BAG" was sent out from Amazon distribution Center ?....
on August 26, 2015
I started to use this purse in mid to late June of this year and within the first month of use one side pocket meant for a cell phone ripped and no longer able to use as a pocket at all. I just thought well to bad as it was needed to be able to fine your phone quickly and not be fumbling to find it. So I changed purses and used my old one. About a month past and started using the purse again and now the interior zipper pocket has the entire seam along side has came undone and all contents of pocket fell beneath purse lining and had to basically go fishing to get each out! And while trying to get all items out from that noticed that other places that the lining is sewn are becoming undone also. This purse has not even lasted 2 months so that is very sad and I purchased the matching wallet also and it isn't of good quality at all, I am very sad I purchased either of these items and would tell anyone considering them to forget it, not worth a dime let alone a penny, huge headache!!!
on November 5, 2015
Everything that has Anne Klein on it is classy and high class this is a beautiful purse
review image
on September 28, 2016
I love this bag, it is my new favorite bag. It's well made with lots of room inside and easy to organize. I will definitely be shopping for the other colors. You won't regret buying this bag, it's gorgeous!!!
review image review image review image review image
on June 14, 2014
I love the faux leather sections of this purse, but the hardware makes it look cheap. Specifically, the chain links on the version that I received did not close together all of the way, and they looked like they had been made poorly (would have like to see a more finished edge).
on July 8, 2016
Very nice in appearance. Has pockets and zippered pocket. The only negative is that the fabric is stiff so it makes getting into the bag ddifficult.
on February 1, 2017
I am so disappointed with this Anne Klein pocketbook. It is so small and stiff. And the constructioni of the handles Is literally falling apart. I would never buy another Anne Klein purse. I have had it since September & it should not show any wear. Threads are hanging off the handles and parts of the handles are peeling off. Please consider a refund of my money. I will be happy to mail it back to you.k

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.