Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on June 14, 2014
Purchased this as mother's day gift about a month ago. Today, the watch suddenly stopped working. The second hand stopped moving. Initially thought it was bad battery, thus proceeded with battery replacement. But still not working.

Only after literally 35 days, the watch stopped working!

I attempted to return or exchange through Amazon, but due to the 30 days expiration policy, the watch can no longer be returned or exchanged. Horrible way to disappoint your own mother and more importantly, stuck with broken watch that is only 35days old. Never purchasing watches on Amazon again!
on May 15, 2014
Wife loves it. This picture does not do it justice. The back ground of the watch has a awesome glare to it. Its not exactly white. Its a very awesome looking colored glare. I can't explain it exactly but when I saw the watch when I got it. I was like omg shes gonna love it. Great Mothers Day gift or birthday or what ever special day it is. If you want to see a a real up front picture just send me a msg. And I will e-mail a picture back thats how much I liked when I saw it and her. Any Woman will melt in your fingers that night.
on May 31, 2014
I absolutely love this watch. It's great for everyday wear, but the rhinestones allow it for evening wear as well. Well, I thought it would be great for everyday wear. Today I put it on and realized some rhinestones have fallen out. Perhaps the life (really only a few weeks) of this SAHM is too much for such a lovely watch. I loved this watch, I am so disappointed.
on May 23, 2014
I am so glad that I found this watch on sale and made the decision to buy it. The watch is the perfect size and works well for everyday use. I also liked the multiple bands that came with it and makes it even more versitile, and are easy to change. I have a small wrist, and usually have a hard time finding watches that fit. Once I removed the extender the band fit great and wasn't too tight or too loose. I highly recommend this watch.
on May 10, 2014
I ordered this watch a few days ago at a fantastic price thanks to Amazon Gold Box Daily Deals. Since I've only had it a few hours, I can't say anything about its durability, but it arrived with the correct time which suggests that the battery is fine. I love that you have so many choices with this watch and that the straps are super easy to interchange. As an added bonus, the ticking is pretty quiet (my other watch is pretty loud).
on July 12, 2014
This is a beautiful watch - esp if you like a little bling! I get compliments on it all the time. It reminds me of a watch I had as kid that had changeable straps. Very easy to switch out the straps. I got a great deal on it on the Deal of the Day.
on October 28, 2014
LOVE this watch! It's beautiful, light weight, & sparkly. My aunt purchased this for me as a present and I couldn't be happier. I love the interchangeable watch bands too. They are pretty easy to change too, which is nice. I feel fancy!
on June 12, 2014
Simple yet classy wristwatch. I absolutely love it.
Contrary to my expectation when ordering, changing the straps is amazingly easy. Using the black and light blue at the office and leaving the silver for Friday night and weekend outings.
on June 22, 2014
Such an excellent watch. The straps are super easy to change out and they all look great. This has become my go-to watch because it looks classy and fits very comfortably. I would definitely recommend this product!
on May 16, 2014
This watch is beautiful, beyond what I expected. Fashionable, comfortable. Quality! Best watch I've ever had. Can't go wrong I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for comfort, quality and beauty all rolled into one.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question