Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on January 21, 2015
It is a nice looking watch but it is not so easy to read if you have poor eyesight due to age. In dim lighting, it is impossible to see the time. The gold numbers and hands are too light against the light face of the watch. It would be easier to read if the numbers and hands were black or darker to provide contrast in dim light situations. In daylight or bright light there is no problem reading it. The date is small but it does not matter to me since I don't look at my watch for the date anymore. There is a removable watchband extender and two removable links on the wristband. You will need tools or a jeweler to remove the links. Youtube has do it yourself videos. If you have a very small wrist, 5", you will need to remove an additional link besides the two removable ones for the watch to fit properly.
on November 30, 2016
This is an update on a previous post. This is my second Ann Klein watch. The first stopped keeping time and took in water (from showering) after one year. I tossed it and bought another. Six months later, it too stopped working and took in water. I was told to send a check for $9.95 and mail it for repairs. I did this, and I know it was received, as the check has been cashed. That said, it has been six weeks and I have not yet received my repaired watch. In my opinion, the warranty is of very little value. I will update if I ever get it back with the repairs made.
on June 26, 2016
It arrived running, so someone had removed the thingie to keep the stem out. Who knows how long ago, and when we'd have to replace the battery. But, I decided to take my chances. When we got ready to wrap it last week, I discovered that the warranty was missing. Nope. this has to go back.
on February 18, 2016
Looks nice but that is it. Clasp started coming loose after just a couple of weeks of being worn. Unable to be worn now it is so loose. Both the watch and the Amazon return policy have disappointed me.
on July 24, 2014
This watch was purchased to replace the one just like it that my wife had worn for approximately four years. The old watch was worn daily over that time period and neither the band nor the watch case had shown any noticeable deterioration/scratching. It was still as shiney and classy as the day it was purchased! She was happy that I found the identical watch to replace her first one as it has been her favorite watch. The two-tone color of the metal, the durable finish, the easy-to-read face and the classic look make this watch a winner in every respect! You will be pleased with the quality and appearance of this watch for a long time to come!
on September 29, 2015
This is a good-looking watch. I especially liked the date feature and the 2-tone finish. Unfortunately, my wrists are small and just removing the extra fastener unit was not enough to make the band fit. I should have been able to remove links (there are screws to remove them), but I couldn't get the screws to turn. I am buying the Ann Klein watch that has 2 removable fastener units.
on July 2, 2015
I love this watch except for the clasp which is annoying to get on and off. Especially off.
on July 18, 2017
It's a good watch, and attractive. My only reservation is the numbers. They're in gold, which can make it hard to tell the time. If the numbers were darker it would resolve the problem.
on September 24, 2012
I was expecting a nice two tone watch that looked professional for interviews, and eventually return to work, and I am also updating my entire wardrobe. As soon as I opened the box, I was not happy. The gold and silver both look washed out, fake. I know it's not real gold and silver in purity, but the washed out colors made it look a very small fraction of what I paid. It is not professional looking, and I was not at all impressed by the microscopic date display. You can barely see the number of the day, and I have good vision. I returned it for a refund, and will probably go with a trusted Fossil instead next try. I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants to get what they paid for.
on January 3, 2017
Two tone watch is exactly what she wanted and was a Christmas hit. Large dial with numbers is easy to read, but calendar date is not. Hopefully it will last as the quartz mechanism is Japanese made not Chinese. Amazon price Deal made it fantastic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.