Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 12, 2014
Perfect. I travel for work. I like the two tone so I can wear any jewelry I choose each day, gold tone or silver tone. What I really loved about this watch is the fact that they made it incredibly easy to remove two links. Both are the same as the closing clasp. Actually, it has three, you can remove up to two. I removed one thinking that was all I could remove, about a week later I realized I could remove one more. I have very tiny wrists so for me this was AWESOME! It now fits perfectly.
I also did not realize it came with a calendar feature when I ordered it. This wasn't an option I looked for when picking out the watch so just one more reason to love the watch. I really recommend this watch for anyone with average or small wrists. It's hard to find a watch that fits when you have small wrists. The two removable links makes it great for the average wrist also. So far. it seems very durable. I leave the clear skin protector on the face of the watch until it literally falls off because traveling tends to be hard on a watch crystal. Therefore I can't comment on the scratch resistance of the face because the clear skin protector is still on my watch face. I saw a few reviews where some of you who have larger wrists thought it was bit too tight. I'm willing to mail you my extra links taken off for a very small wrist. No charge. I'll bet you'll love the watch if it fits correctly! There must be away we could find each other privately.
on July 24, 2014
This watch was purchased to replace the one just like it that my wife had worn for approximately four years. The old watch was worn daily over that time period and neither the band nor the watch case had shown any noticeable deterioration/scratching. It was still as shiney and classy as the day it was purchased! She was happy that I found the identical watch to replace her first one as it has been her favorite watch. The two-tone color of the metal, the durable finish, the easy-to-read face and the classic look make this watch a winner in every respect! You will be pleased with the quality and appearance of this watch for a long time to come!
on February 9, 2018
Beautiful and fits perfectly would reorder this item in the future
on October 10, 2015
Pretty watch and good size numbers, unfortunately it was too tight for my big wrist
and had to return it. Really would have liked to have one just a little looser.
on September 24, 2012
I was expecting a nice two tone watch that looked professional for interviews, and eventually return to work, and I am also updating my entire wardrobe. As soon as I opened the box, I was not happy. The gold and silver both look washed out, fake. I know it's not real gold and silver in purity, but the washed out colors made it look a very small fraction of what I paid. It is not professional looking, and I was not at all impressed by the microscopic date display. You can barely see the number of the day, and I have good vision. I returned it for a refund, and will probably go with a trusted Fossil instead next try. I would not recommend this product to anyone who wants to get what they paid for.
on January 3, 2017
Two tone watch is exactly what she wanted and was a Christmas hit. Large dial with numbers is easy to read, but calendar date is not. Hopefully it will last as the quartz mechanism is Japanese made not Chinese. Amazon price Deal made it fantastic.
on May 26, 2014
Beautiful watch; the "date" feature is hard to read but at least it has one, and that is a very useful feature in a small watch. The metal is high quality, my daughter loves it. Looks great!
on July 18, 2017
It's a good watch, and attractive. My only reservation is the numbers. They're in gold, which can make it hard to tell the time. If the numbers were darker it would resolve the problem.
on January 4, 2013
This particular watch was a gift to my wife who lost a similar looking watch recently. She chose this watch from several pages of watches on Amazon.com.

She loved it the minute she saw it. The band was too large but she was able to
have it shortened to fit. Now she wears it daily.

The directions made the time and date easy to set.

During the short period since the purchase of this watch there are no negetives to include in this review.
on October 5, 2014
I love this watch, easy to read stylish & just what I wanted in a watch...however it is very hard to put on. During one of my attempts the watch dropped off on the carpet & the crystal shattered. The problem I can't find out how much it would cost to have a new one installed or where to have it done . My watch is only about 3 months old.
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
NELDA
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.