Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 104899BKSB Silver-Tone Black Dial Dress Watch
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on February 19, 2013
It's a very pretty watch, but it does scratch somewhat easily. The links in the band are nice for quick adjustments, but they make for a large adjustment. With my wife's wrist, it's either too tight, or too loose which causes the dial to face down and become scratched.
on July 26, 2011
I love AK watches and was looking for one with a black background. It's a great looking watch for paying such a small price. It's a little smaller than I expected as I wish the face was a little larger especially being a black background it's sometimes difficult to read the time.
on April 11, 2012
I got this as my "dressy" watch (I'm a t-shirt-and-jeans-kinda girl)and love it. The face is a bit small ( a little less than an inch) but I can still read it without any issues. I love that you can resize the watch by removing a few clasps yourself (rather than paying over $10 at the jewelry shop). It makes me feel very girly and I think it's very pretty. Completely satisfied with this purchase.
on November 21, 2012
This is a marvelous, very cute mini-watch - I actually bought couple of more to give as presents. Looks much more expensive than its actual price - and who would tell how expensive a thing is by a look except experts? As my mom used to put it: "It's not important how much a thing costs. What matters is for how much it looks" :). This is by far one of the most successful look-feel bargains I got in years, so I bought more while the supply lasts (after sold out, such wonderful bargains use to let wait for months - if not for years - as my personal experience shows).
on September 22, 2012
Exactly as I wanted. I have an extremely small wrist like a kid. There are a couple of links in the watch that you could remove yourself. I still had to get another link remote from a watch store after which it fits me perfectly. I love it.
on September 11, 2014
I normally get Kenneth Cole watches for myself but this one stood one so much, i had to get it :) It's so dressy without being too pricey. I love that i can wear it with formal dresses. Very light, the face of the watch is just teh right size. Goes well for any evening outfit (can transition to day too!)
on January 18, 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for my wife.
It's a really nice watch, she loved it. It's very good quality for the price.
My wife wears it with almost any style of clothes, just not sportswear, and it matches perfectly.
It has delicate and feminine touch, yet elegant and classy.
on May 22, 2013
I received AK watch about 10 days, approximate delivery between the 16th-21st via USPS. I was very excited and very impressed with the watch. The face looked a lot larger on the picture, and I was okay with that. But in reality, it's smaller which isn't bad at all given that I had been online browsing for a feminine, yet goes with everything kind of watch. I don't usually wear watches, but this timeless piece at such a bargain price is worth showing off.
on March 13, 2012
It is quite disappointing to receive this watch. I got fascinated by the square dial. When I received it, it is a rectangular dial, a small watch which makes it look like a toy watch. Atleast ladies cannot wear it. The strap color is also dull compared to what is shown on the amazon. I would not recommend anyone to buy this watch.
on January 29, 2013
I got this as a birthday present and it is simply stunning. I needed to have 2 clasps removed as I have thin wrists but other than that it was perfect. Tasteful enough to wear to work and stylish enough to wear on a night out.