Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Do Not Buy! This watch never worked, right out of the box... it never worked! I bought it as a gift for my daughter and because I held off 30 days before giving it to her as she was out of the country I was not able to return it. Money down the toilet! I must add I was shocked as Amazon normally has a reasonable return policy.
on May 17, 2015
This a really nice watch but I received it with a dead battery. Rather than take the trouble to go to a jeweler and pay to have the battery replaced, I'm just going to return it and get a new battery for my old watch. I'm very disappointed because I've had many Anne Klein bracelet watches in the past and I really like them. I can only imagine it is whatever company is shipping the watch got this from old stock and that is why the battery is dead.
on March 21, 2016
received this watch for Christmas. The battery didn't work and I returned it. I purchased a second one because I assumed it was just the battery. Unfortunately, my second watch has also stopped working after only 6 weeks. The battery is dead. Apparently, this is outside of the return window. DON'T BUY THIS WATCH. Stinks.
on February 7, 2017
dead - on arrival - sure I read the cautionary tales of those who walked this path before - took it to Jeweler to have battery replaced and .... nope still dead ... I cannot recommend strongly enough to stay away from this watch - read the reviews - heed the reviews
on July 30, 2015
Arrived with dead battery. Replaced it rather than hassle with a return. Update: I had to replace the battery multiple times and it has since stopped working regardless buying a THIRD new battery in less than 4 months. Junk.
on January 9, 2016
The watch was very nice but it came brand new with a dead battery. So I had to spend extra money to get a new battery installed. I was very disappointed by this.
on May 25, 2015
Two of these watches were shipped to me with dead batteries. While this watch looks nice on the page, the bracelet design is very hard to clasp. It's very hard to open and hard to "find."
on May 24, 2016
Very simple & beautiful with the option to take a link off. I love the style as well.
on March 9, 2015
Bought this for my wife's birthday...she loves it! It is a bit on the slim/small side but I'm not the one wearing it. If she likes it...I like it! Overall its a really nice watch (it's not waterproof...which I knew prior to purchasing but would have made for an even better watch), fast delivery & decent price!
on August 6, 2014
Its a really amazing watch, well for women of course. It's because I bought this for my mother for her birthday. She absolutely loved it and I did too. The watch has a fine finish with a clear screen and their is a extra little loop for those bigger or smaller wrist. I'm satisfy as my mother is. Great present for your wife/mom/daughter/girlfriend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question