Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on March 14, 2017
Do Not Buy! This watch never worked, right out of the box... it never worked! I bought it as a gift for my daughter and because I held off 30 days before giving it to her as she was out of the country I was not able to return it. Money down the toilet! I must add I was shocked as Amazon normally has a reasonable return policy.
on March 20, 2014
third Anne Klein watch that I own and I love the quality. This one is a bit lighter weight than I usually like but looks gorgeous.
on March 6, 2017
Watch arrived with out a battery
on February 7, 2017
dead - on arrival - sure I read the cautionary tales of those who walked this path before - took it to Jeweler to have battery replaced and .... nope still dead ... I cannot recommend strongly enough to stay away from this watch - read the reviews - heed the reviews
on March 21, 2016
received this watch for Christmas. The battery didn't work and I returned it. I purchased a second one because I assumed it was just the battery. Unfortunately, my second watch has also stopped working after only 6 weeks. The battery is dead. Apparently, this is outside of the return window. DON'T BUY THIS WATCH. Stinks.
on May 17, 2015
This a really nice watch but I received it with a dead battery. Rather than take the trouble to go to a jeweler and pay to have the battery replaced, I'm just going to return it and get a new battery for my old watch. I'm very disappointed because I've had many Anne Klein bracelet watches in the past and I really like them. I can only imagine it is whatever company is shipping the watch got this from old stock and that is why the battery is dead.
on July 30, 2015
Arrived with dead battery. Replaced it rather than hassle with a return. Update: I had to replace the battery multiple times and it has since stopped working regardless buying a THIRD new battery in less than 4 months. Junk.
on March 9, 2015
Bought this for my wife's birthday...she loves it! It is a bit on the slim/small side but I'm not the one wearing it. If she likes it...I like it! Overall its a really nice watch (it's not waterproof...which I knew prior to purchasing but would have made for an even better watch), fast delivery & decent price!
on August 6, 2014
Its a really amazing watch, well for women of course. It's because I bought this for my mother for her birthday. She absolutely loved it and I did too. The watch has a fine finish with a clear screen and their is a extra little loop for those bigger or smaller wrist. I'm satisfy as my mother is. Great present for your wife/mom/daughter/girlfriend.
on May 14, 2014
I had this same watch for two years and really enjoyed it, but cracked the crystal. Bought this as a replacement. Fast ship and half the price of the one I'd bought at a department store. Dressy enough and sporty enough for most anything.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question