Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 7, 2017
dead - on arrival - sure I read the cautionary tales of those who walked this path before - took it to Jeweler to have battery replaced and .... nope still dead ... I cannot recommend strongly enough to stay away from this watch - read the reviews - heed the reviews
on May 25, 2015
Two of these watches were shipped to me with dead batteries. While this watch looks nice on the page, the bracelet design is very hard to clasp. It's very hard to open and hard to "find."
on January 9, 2016
The watch was very nice but it came brand new with a dead battery. So I had to spend extra money to get a new battery installed. I was very disappointed by this.
on March 14, 2017
Do Not Buy! This watch never worked, right out of the box... it never worked! I bought it as a gift for my daughter and because I held off 30 days before giving it to her as she was out of the country I was not able to return it. Money down the toilet! I must add I was shocked as Amazon normally has a reasonable return policy.
on March 9, 2015
Bought this for my wife's birthday...she loves it! It is a bit on the slim/small side but I'm not the one wearing it. If she likes it...I like it! Overall its a really nice watch (it's not waterproof...which I knew prior to purchasing but would have made for an even better watch), fast delivery & decent price!
on May 17, 2015
This a really nice watch but I received it with a dead battery. Rather than take the trouble to go to a jeweler and pay to have the battery replaced, I'm just going to return it and get a new battery for my old watch. I'm very disappointed because I've had many Anne Klein bracelet watches in the past and I really like them. I can only imagine it is whatever company is shipping the watch got this from old stock and that is why the battery is dead.
on March 21, 2016
received this watch for Christmas. The battery didn't work and I returned it. I purchased a second one because I assumed it was just the battery. Unfortunately, my second watch has also stopped working after only 6 weeks. The battery is dead. Apparently, this is outside of the return window. DON'T BUY THIS WATCH. Stinks.
on May 14, 2014
I had this same watch for two years and really enjoyed it, but cracked the crystal. Bought this as a replacement. Fast ship and half the price of the one I'd bought at a department store. Dressy enough and sporty enough for most anything.
on August 14, 2015
I bought this watch for my sister and I think it's kind of small from the wrist. Otherwise it is very nice and it just looks very dressy.
on June 17, 2014
I love the look of this watch, it's great for wearing to work or even a more dressy outfit. The watch did come too big but it was very easy to remove one of the links to make it the right size.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question