Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2013
I bought this watch and I loved it. Exactly one month after purchase it stopped working. No problem, I took it to get the battery changed, I was told I have to service the watch. I found strange since the watch was just one month old. So I serviced the watch and the watch worked for one hour and then stopped. This is my second AK watch from amazon that has stopped working and it wasn't due to the battery. I will not be purchasing any AK watches from amazon. I bought an AK watch in in December 2011 in Macys and it still works.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on October 20, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for! A nice bracelet watch for formal occasions. It pairs nice with my silver bangles.
Minus 1 star bc I need to take it to a jewelers to have the extention taken out. I'm not sure how to do it. But I've been told the little jewlery kiosks at the mall can do it cheap.
on December 5, 2013
It is hard to read the face. I liked the band but that has become defective in the inside against the skin. It has gone from a smooth polished finish to a "bubbled up" surface that appears as though it has begun to corrode. Not the quality I expected from Anne Klein. I'll probably return to Timex for visibility and durability. I have had it a year and it will probably last another year.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 17, 2017
I love this watch. I'm petit and have a very tiny wrist, it's a bit loose but it looks classy and is mistaken for a bracelet.
I get a lot of compliments from friends and family on this watch.
on October 22, 2016
Most unhappy. I ordered in July, replaced the battery in August. In October the watch stopped again. The repair shop said the watch needed servicing. The battery is not the problem. My previous Anne Klein watch lasted 15 years. Definitely feel ripped off. I wish I could give zero stars
on October 2, 2016
I love the clean, simple, understated lines on this watch. Sleek and fits my chunky wrist well. I looked long and hard for a watch that didn't have links all the way around, a jeweled faceplate or the brand name dominantly displayed across the face. Beautiful and sleek.
on December 27, 2013
Got this as a little Xmas present for my wife. She was looking for a watch sophisticated enough to wear to work but casual enough to wear every day, and according to her this one does the trick nicely. She prefers silvery looking jewelry so this matches her other pieces well. The watch's face has a slim profile, so the overall effect is that it looks more bracelet-like, which she also enjoys. Overall, I'd say the watch has a sort of classiness that belies it's relatively inexpensive price. I'm impressed, she likes it, everyone's happy.
on May 16, 2014
I love this watch! I haven't had it long so I cannot say anything about how long it will run before the battery needs changed but it's gorgeous and fits well. You can easily remove a clasp if you are fortunate enough to have a slim wrist. It's simple yet classy. It can be every day or dressy. Smooth surface so it does not catch on clothing or pull body hair like stretch bands do. As always with Amazon Prime...free shipping and 2 day delivery on time!
on April 30, 2016
I gifted it to my girlfriend and she liked it very much. It suited in her wrist. So far it's giving good timing. She needs not to change the battery since I purchased ( around 2 years back). The product looks exactly same as shown in the picture.
on March 17, 2016
Very Disappointed! This watch is not "Water-resistant to 30 m (99 ft)" as advertised. I just gave my wife this watch and she got it a little wet and now it has water stuck inside under the glass....not the quality I expected at all from Anne Klein.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question