Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Anne Klein Women's 106739SVSV Silver-Tone Bangle Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on June 28, 2013
I bought this watch and I loved it. Exactly one month after purchase it stopped working. No problem, I took it to get the battery changed, I was told I have to service the watch. I found strange since the watch was just one month old. So I serviced the watch and the watch worked for one hour and then stopped. This is my second AK watch from amazon that has stopped working and it wasn't due to the battery. I will not be purchasing any AK watches from amazon. I bought an AK watch in in December 2011 in Macys and it still works.
on April 11, 2011
This watch is perfect for a small build. I have very tiny wrists and most watch faces are too big and look ridiculous on me. Not only does this watch fit my size perfectly, but it is simple and classy. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it, especially if you are a smaller person.
on September 9, 2012
Bought this watch a couple of years ago and it's great and still works very well. Had to change the battery earlier than expected but got one with a 5 year warranty and has worked great since. Got a couple of small scratches over the years, but overall in great shape.
on November 14, 2012
I have large wrists and this one was WAY too small for me !!!! It seemed like it might fit a child. I don't see how it actually fits this many people. I DO have larger wrists but not THAT big ! Seems to be sized for a VERY small person.
on October 21, 2012
I have always liked Anne Klein watches. This watch is elegant and high quality. It looks more like a bracelet than a watch (which is the look I prefer) so you can wear it with casual or dressy styles.
on July 6, 2012
What a beautiful watch. I love everything about it. Nice elegant face! Something like this with different face colours would really get some interest. Recommend this little item to all. Very happy customer! South Australia thanks Amazon.com and its supplier!
on December 5, 2013
It is hard to read the face. I liked the band but that has become defective in the inside against the skin. It has gone from a smooth polished finish to a "bubbled up" surface that appears as though it has begun to corrode. Not the quality I expected from Anne Klein. I'll probably return to Timex for visibility and durability. I have had it a year and it will probably last another year.
on March 4, 2013
I was so excited to receive this watch for my birthday. The first time I wore it it kept loosing time before I realized that the second hand was sticking and in some instances not moving at all.

I mean are there any quality checks on these products?

How disapointing!
on February 20, 2012
I bought this watch for my wife. She absolutely loves it. It's stylish, very feminine and delicate yet reliably functional. Nearly a year later it has kept the correct time perfectly. Although it's listed as a 'dress watch,' my wife wears hers every day with no difficulties. Even with regular wear it has remained as lovely as when I first presented it to her. Anne Klein really did a great job with the design as this watch is very comfortable, visually attractive and a reliable timepiece.
on May 16, 2014
I love this watch! I haven't had it long so I cannot say anything about how long it will run before the battery needs changed but it's gorgeous and fits well. You can easily remove a clasp if you are fortunate enough to have a slim wrist. It's simple yet classy. It can be every day or dressy. Smooth surface so it does not catch on clothing or pull body hair like stretch bands do. As always with Amazon Prime...free shipping and 2 day delivery on time!

See 1 answered question