Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning britboxlaunch britboxlaunch britboxlaunch  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on January 23, 2013
I bought these boots for an upcoming trip to Philly. I ordered a size 8 in the Cognac color. The boots fit true to size and they are comfortable. The bad news is that they do not look cognac in color, they came with several scuff marks. I expected much better quality from Anne Klein. I had ordered a jacket from her line and was totally in love. I order on a daily basis from AMAZON and I am also a prime member, this is probably the most disappointing order I have ever received. The boots are a big disppointment because I feel they are not worth the money. I bought a nicer pair at the Gap, for $60 and they are so much nicer.
on January 18, 2013
If you have larger/athletic calves, this boot will not zip up - even without trying to tuck pants or leggings in. I wear a standard size 7 and am curvy/athletic, but not large. The shoe part of the boot was ok. It is also not as tall on the leg as I would have thought, hitting a few inches below the knee. The boots are nice looking but a no go because not wide enough at the top.
on December 28, 2012
I have tiny size 5's so I already had limited choices when it comes to shoes. I am quite happy with the purchase--snug fit, clean lines, fairly comfortable, and reasonable price.

I wouldn't buy these if you have thicker calves or are looking for something to be comfortable throughout a long day.
on February 6, 2013
The boots were a little darker than pictured online, the leather upper has a bit of a plastic-like appearance, and the bottoms are soft rubbery bottoms, not as solid as I thought. And, overall, the boots are not quite shaped as the ad, something is different. I was a little disappointed, but not worth going through the hassle of sending back.
on September 7, 2014
Love the style, but on one leg the circumference at the calf is just a bit small. The fabric that the zipper is sewn in with has slowly ripped open, so in order to continue wearing them I will need to have the zippers replaced.
on November 23, 2012
These boots are great! The first time I wore them, it was for several hours of mostly standing and walking around. They were very comfortable and didn't need breaking in at all! I wish I could get a pair in every color.
on December 25, 2012
It took a long time to find these, but so happy I did! They are true to size and fit nicely on my calves, fitting well over my skinny pants. They look great - can be casual or worn with a dress or skirt. Pretty comfortable, too. I highly recommend these boots!
on November 13, 2012
I really like these boots! They were a decent price, not expensive. I am a 10.5, and they fit my foot really well. Calf fits really well also. The only issue I have is in the inner ankle area - it rubs against my ankle in a weird way. It seems "big" in that area. I stuff it with a thin facecloth and it seems to be OK. I've had this problem with other boots too - so it could just be my crazy feet! Overall, for the money - I give this four stars.
on January 16, 2013
I really wanted a low heel riding boot for the winter. This boot is perfect all around. Its good quality leather that not too shiny. The extra elastic along the calf area helps a lot with the fit. I can even wear it over skinny jeans. Its also comfortable for all day wear and work.
on December 15, 2014
I have a brown pair of Anne Klein boots that I love. I needed a black pair and these fit perfectly. They are so comfortable. So glad I ordered them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.