Other Sellers on Amazon
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Anne Pro 2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 60% True RGB Backlit - Wired/Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 PBT Type-c Up to 8 Hours Extended Battery Life, Full Keys Programmable by Obins (Gateron Brown, Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅PROLONGED BLUETOOTH USAGE : Anne pro 2 utilizes 1900mah battery which offers up to 8 hours wireless usage under regular circumstances, which means a few days life cycle on a single charge. There is also built-in on/off switch to conserve battery power during transport or when not used. Can be used wireless with Bluetooth LE 4.0 (Windows 8/10̵ Mac̵ OS Linux Android 4.4 and above, IOS 7.0 and above)
- ✅ MAGIC FN KEY: While retaining the original CapsLock Key Function, the magic key can copy the FN key function that gives you a quick access to your media player, custom function etc. ✅ DOUBLE FN KEY that gives you quick access to multimedia key, homepage, custom function
- ✅ ARROW KEYS ON KEYBOARD via tap mode. 👉 Probably the first 60% keyboard with arrow keys back. Tap key functionality enables keys to behave differently when tapped or held. By default, Right shift, Fn1, Fn2, and Right control behave as arrow keys when tapped
- ✅ OFFLINE MACROS: up to 16 groups of macro that can make your work or gaming easier than before , 💡 Full RGB Backlit ( customize any key )
- ✅ SOFTWARE CONTROL CENTER : Multi Platform software make customization easy and create the most complicated lighting effects in seconds.
|Save on Quality Keyboards and Mouse by AmazonBasics|
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black), 30-Pack $6.99
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard and Wired Mouse , 10-Pack $121.12
AmazonBasics Wired Keyboard, 10-Pack $81.65
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
ObinsLab Starter Companion Software
ObinsLab starter companion software provides users wiht the biggest extent of keyboard customization and personalization. Each key can be set to the desired color. The only limit is your imagination.
Anne Pro 2 Mechanical Keyboard
Enpower your tying experience
Elegantly crafted like the 1st Gen of Anne pro, the features like smoothed and rounded plastic chassis, PBT keycaps, carefully stenciled legends are still with Ann Pro 2, to continue provide the physical support of excellent typing or gaming experience. Other than that, Ann Pro 2 resolve the most concerned issue on 1st Gen- The Bluetooth connectivity, short battery life and arrow keys. Anne Pro 2 also replace the mobile APP with ObinsLab Starter Companion Software, for easier operation.
Love the Anne Pro 2 but miss the flexibility of using a QMK compatible board? No problem! All keys on the keyboard can be remapped to become any key you want through ObinsLab Starter.
Lighting can also be reprogrammed through ObinsLab Starter. RGB backlights are individually addressable and dynamic lighting effects can also be programmed as well. Lighting profiles can be created, saved, and loaded to the keyboard through the software.
Keyboard firmware updating is done entirely through ObinsLab Starter, and is much easier than compared to the process for the 1st Gen Anne Pro. Just plug the USB cable into the board, press update, and the software will automatically download and transfer the firmware update to the board.
Up to 16 key macros can be programmed through the computer software. Saved macros are stored onto the keyboard onboard memory and do not need the use of the computer software to activate.
- Consistent Bluetooth Connectivity. Paring and stability is one of the most concerned issue on Anne pro 1st Gen. Obinslab has spent great endeavor to get it mostly resolved and bring the performance to demanding standards.
- Prolonged Wireless usage. Anne pro 2 utilizes 1900mah battery which is up to for 8 hours wireless usage under regular circumstance, which means a few days life cycle on a single charge. There is also built-in on/off switch to conserve battery power
- Arrow Keys on keyboard. Probably the first 60% keyboard with arrow keys back. Tap key functionality enables keys to behave differently when tapped or held. By default, Right shift, Fn1, Fn2, and Right control behave as arrow keys when tapped
- Maximize Your Imagination: ObinsLab starter companion software enable users to fully personalize their keyboards. RGB backlights are individually addressable
- Bluetooth system requirement: Bluetooth 4.0 receiver / Windows 10 / Android 4.4 and above / IOS 7.0 and above / Mac OS 10.10 and above. (Check the compatibility before purchasing)
- Keys Quantity: 61 keys
- Main Control Chip: Dual ARM Cortex-M
- USB: USB Type-C connection
- Response Time: 1ms
- NKRO: Support
- Key caps: PBT keycaps
- Firmware Upgrade: App Support
- App Support: Yes
- Light Effect: RGB 16 million colors
- 1*Pull Key Tool
- 1*USB Type-C Cord
- 1*User Manual
- 1* Additional Key cap set (random color)
- Wired : USB (Windows 7/8/10̵Mac̵Linux)
- Wireless Bluetooth LE 4.0 (Windows 8/10̵Mac̵Linux)
- Size: 97 * 284 * 40mm
- Weight: 635g
- Battery: 1900mAh
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I chose the Anne Pro 2 because it seemed like you get a lot of bang for the buck. While I likely won't use the blue-tooth feature much, I like how you can connect to the board with an app to change the lighting scheme.
I was pleasantly surprised that this board came with a USB Type-C connector and a nice long red rubberized cable with it. I read some reviews that stated this board had micro-usb but it must have been updated. Love that.
Another selling point for me is that the arrow keys on this board default to the wasd keys just like my "New Poker II" at work, so I won't struggling with different layouts between my keyboards.
I have tried the software provided by Obins to update the firmware and play with key customization and it is pretty great. It is super easy to update the firmware and customize a couple keys that I wanted to move around. If you would like, you can set the backlight color of individual keys using this software also.
The quality of the board feels good. It is a plastic case build, but feels sturdy. And I believe that this keyboard will work with most of the 60% keyboard after-market mods if you want to customize. Haven't spent much time with the board yet but initial impressions are good.
I've been able to spend more time with this board and I'm having some problems with it.
- [Fixed after firmware update] I tried bluetooth and was able to get it connected to my computer, but the keyboard kept dropping connection so I eventually just plugged it in.
- [Fixed after firmware update] While connected through bluetooth the back-lighting on the board would keep turning itself on even though I kept turning it off.
- After about 4 hours of use, 3 of the keys no longer light up. This appears to be faulty hardware - a firmware update and plenty of tweaking of lighting profiles did not fix the issue.
The dead RGB lighting is really disappointing and I'm planning to return this board. I do like a lot about this board, though, so my plan is to return this one and pick up a new one to see if I still have problems. I'll update this review if I fare better with the new board.
Update 2: I've received my second board. Immediately updated the firmware and have been using it for about 3 hours. I already have 1 key's RGB lighting malfunctioning. Interestingly, it appears it is the red lighting specifically that is malfunctioning because when I have red selected the key is off. Any other color that is made with a mix of red will show this key as a different color. Other solid colors with no mixing appear correctly, like blue or green. I had the board set to red at the time, and I saw this key flicker a bit before it went out. Truly a shame.
The main reason I docked a star is that the battery life is disappointing. At only about 7 hours, it will basically require being plugged in overnight if you use it daily. And not being able to use the Magic FN key is a bummer, but hopefully that will be fixed. Lastly, a5 least on Mac, accessing some shortcuts will require some creative remapping. I used BetterTouchTool to program a couple of shortcuts that use the accent grave key, because on the AP2 you have to press FN1 to access that symbol and I didn't want to have to press 3 keys.
All in all I'm delighted with the build quality, the feel of the keys, and almost everything about this keyboard.
I faced this problem were USB wasn’t recognized by windows I searched online and found a solution were I had to update my USB driver.
The OBINS app it is very easy to use and since u don’t have Keyboard lock to prevent me from opening windows key buy mistake I remapped it to the right side.. so yeah if you’re a gamer it’s really a good keyboard for you
One more thing I’m using the Brown switches which is similar to the Red one but you get this tactical feed back that you pressed the button not like my Speed MX cherry were sometimes I was hitting a button by mistake because it needs almost nothing to press it