- Made of high quality steel that is sturdy and durable
- This is a single-row bearing for supporting radial loads
- Shielded to keep lubricant in and contaminants out
- 34,000 RPM limit with grease lubrication
- Ideal for using in skateboards, inline skates, scooters and so on
Other Sellers on Amazon
Annic JU 608ZZ Shielded Greased Miniature Ball Bearings, 8mm x22mm x7mm (30 Pcs)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Item Volume||26 fluid_ounces|
|Number of Items||30|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
FEATURES: Inside diameter: 8mm Outside diameter: 22mm Overall width: 7mm.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
These bearings work fine, no issues.
They do come packaged in plastic tubes and they are greasy.
For the price I think these are fine. I've never bought bearings before so I'm just going by my first experience with them.
I would/will buy them again for sure, once they come back in stock of course...
Basically, what I am saying is, if you need good quality bearings, these are much better than the run-of-the-mill bearings that you see that are cheaper. These seem to be of much higher quality, run quietly and spin for a long time....low friction.
1. Remove caps.
2. Soak bearing in isopropyl alcohol for 5+ minutes (make sure the bearing is completely submerged).
3. Dry with paper towel or paper napkin and air dry with hair dryer or compressed air.
3d printed fidget spinner using AIO Bright Blue filament.
AIO Robotics AIOBRIGHTBLUE PLA 3D Printer Filament, 0.5 kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1.75 mm, Bright Blue
I wasn't really expecting much for the cheap price but was pleasantly surprised.