Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Train STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2017
My family loves these cookies. They are very tasty, never stale, and have left us satisfied enough to continue to reorder. I like the consistency of the cookie. It has been challenging to find gluten free cookies that don't have me miss the days I was able to have any cookie I wanted. This fills that spot!
on November 11, 2017
My local store was out of these amazing snacks! Seriously can’t tell the difference between the preservative type and these organic ones. I also found they help kick my sweets craving after just a couple. Maybe it’s the bunnies messing with my brain, but usually I could get a few handfuls before being satiated.
on December 2, 2017
My toddler asks for these almost every single day, and I can't blame her. They are good! The chocolate are better than the vanilla (of course), but you can't go wrong when grabbing a handful and digging in!
on August 22, 2012
We bought these to take to school since they were declared peanut free on the box, but unfortunately as is often the case, it is also gluten free. Despite their odd texture (gluten free stuff is often "grainy" feeling to chew I find,) everyone in our house liked them, especially the chocolate ones. For those with food allergies though, this box states "made in a peanut-free and tree nut-free facility" and is not labeled as containing any of the 8 major allergens. We love that they are all natural and made without GMOs and that they are shaped like cute little bunnies. These cookies are made from rice and corn flour instead of wheat. The only downside is that they are a bit expensive, however we have only found them so far in Whole Foods here in Hawaii and they approach $5 a box. We managed to set up our subscribe and save when the discount was still 15%, but it has dropped to a dismal 5% across the board (boo Amazon, first Amazon Mom and now subscribe and save). Still cheaper than buying on the economy though.
on November 17, 2017
Definitely evokes snickerdoodle flavors and was enjoyed by the entire family.
Top Contributor: Petson August 25, 2014
I do not adhere to a gluten-free diet; I simply bought these because I am a vegan, and these little cookies contain no animal products and are made from wholesome ingredients. They are delicious!! Crispy, light, cinnamon-sugar treats! Yum! I will definitely buy these again. :)
on May 19, 2013
These really need to be bigger 'cause I can get way too many in my mouth at once. Then I feel like a blissful Tigger with a mouthful of Roo's medicine ;-)

The bunnies ARE tiny, but each one is packed with flavor and crunch and, at 130 calories for 27 (about a handful) per serving, 1 serving "feels" like a lot.

The bunnies have some saturated fat and, of course, sugar, but the amounts are relatively low and if you're eating cookies in the first place you're probably not going to find as great a Snicker Doodle as these are with less per serving.

Also, you can fit a lot of them into a little snack baggie for you or your kidlins (or both) to munch on when you need just little pick-me-up.
on December 18, 2016
The vanilla cookies are very good, however, the cocoa have a strange taste to me. I wish I could buy a box of just the vanilla. Then the rating would be 5 stars!
on March 21, 2017
Spendy very few cracker in box... but does job for us that have to be gluten free. Tasty yum
on November 24, 2017