Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on July 8, 2013
takes me back... way back lol only now i am buying them with my own money haha go ninja go go
on February 5, 2013
I was extremely extremely pleased with the product I received. It was in excellent condition as stated, and the shipping was very fast. I had a little mix up with getting the correct product I had ordered, but toywiz was very helpful on getting me the correct item, and I received the correct item promptly. I would order from them again.
on June 8, 2014
A good collector's item in good shape. It was a gift and the person who received it seemed to enjoy it very much. Not sure if he'll ever open it, but in terms of the seller - they shipped it in excellent condition and in a timely manner.
on January 10, 2014
TMNT has turned into sort of like a pop culture thing and the newer ones, just do justice to the original TV series. These anniversary edition ones are just like the original action figures and bring back so many memories. I would definitely recommend these.
on January 9, 2014
My son is an "80's" child and this is his favorite character for the Turtles. Giving him this for Christmas brought back memories of watching the cartoon when he was 4 years old.
on January 18, 2013
I bought this for a four year old and then returned it to buy a cheaper version at a big box store. It would be nice for an older child or collector and was good quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.