- Paperback: 676 pages
- Publisher: Addison Wesley; 7th edition (2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321088697
- ISBN-13: 978-0321088697
- Package Dimensions: 11 x 10.7 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,153,933 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Annotated Instructor's Edition (Introductory Algebra) Paperback – Teacher's Edition, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
The Support You Need to Succeed…Even On the Go! The Lial Series has helped thousands of students succeed in developmental mathematics by providing the best learning and teaching support to students and instructors.
Browse award-winning titles. See more