AnnoyingTeddy Best Birthday Gag Gift, Singing Teddy Bear, Sings an Annoying Happy Birthday Song for Up To 2 Hours, Funny Prank Gift for Men, Women & Kids, Great for 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th birthdays!
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Synthetic
- DRIVE FRIENDS AND LOVED ONES CRAZY - Give a fun birthday present that sings the most annoying chipmunk-like version of “Happy Birthday” for up to 2 hours non-stop!
- STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD - Flowers die and we only wish that gift cards could make people smile, laugh, and then go nuts. Therefore, it only makes sense to give a humorous gift that promises to do all of these things and that will stand out from the other boring and weird gifts.
- CHECK OFF YOUR BIRTHDAY LISTS - Make this your go-to present knowing that a prank birthday gift is fun for people of all shapes, sizes, and age ranges; men, women, and children; 36 months to 40, 50, 60, 70 or even 199 years old.
- BE STRESS-FREE - Although AnnoyingTeddy will be ready to annoy out-of-the-box he’ll be packed perfectly in the box to guard against activation during shipping. He is not marked with the brand "AnnoyingTeddy" on his tag or anywhere else in the shipment so your "target" won’t know it's a prank teddy bear until they press the button. We guarantee this is one gag gift that won’t be a bust or your money back!
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Life is all about bringing joy and laughter to the lives of others. Strangely, at the same time, it’s also about confusing and driving people insane... Knowing this, we put our brains together to come up with the best birthday gift to accomplish all of these things in one. After years of planning, countless months at the sewing machine, and over a dozen prototypes we finally launched our finished product; The Amazing “AnnoyingTeddy”!!
This diabolical soft plush teddy bear sings “Happy Birthday” to help someone celebrate their big day, except once started, the high-pitched song does not stop for up to 2 hours! There is no off-button and the batteries cannot be removed. The once cute-ish song becomes increasingly annoying as minutes and then hours go by!
There are thoughtful birthday gifts and then there are birthday gifts born out of the bubbling cauldron of hell. AnnoyingTeddy falls into the latter category.
Make it fun for yourself too! Stay anonymous by sending AnnoyingTeddy directly to your target. If you do not include the optional gift message we will not include a packing slip and therefore the recipient will not know who it is from!
From the Manufacturer
Brand AnnoyingTeddy Item Weight 6.1 ounces Product Dimensions 4 x 5 x 9 inches Item model number ATVHB01 Batteries: 3 LR44 batteries included Item Package Quantity 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So let me set the scene... we are group camping (said friend is camping far away from me). Hey David, happy bday here's your gift (me push the button to sing and sing and sign....). Friends and all standing around, knowing the story point out it's still singing... after 3-5 rounds.... it stops - so I pushed the button again -- two more rounds, then stops. I'm totally disappointed at this point.
Fast forward to today -- Sunday morning from a Friday gift off - thing will still sing but only a half song on demand.
I feel this is lame because I expected a solid 4 hours of singing from when I pushed start. I think I got four hours of signing, but with restated -- with is lame. Would not recommend for an entertaining gift for you and your friend.
laughed, but the adults in the room soon became “Annoyed” that it would not “shut up.” Her mother put it back into the box, and everyone could still hear it. Soon it became like a football and the box was passed back and forth till it came back to us, as if they were saying this is your problem now! The “Annoying Teddy” albeit cute and fun, holds up to its name!