- Series: Annual Editions: Entrepreneuship
- Publisher: Dushkin/McGraw-Hill; 4th 2002-03 ed. edition (January 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0072529113
- ISBN-13: 978-0072529111
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,143,429 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Annual Editions: Entrepreneurship 02/03 (Annual Editions: Entrepreneuship) 4th 2002-03 ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
About the Author
Robert M. Price is president of PSV, Inc., a consortium of consultants specializing in technology commercialization and corporate strategy. He is former CEO of Control Data, one of the major computer companies in the world at the time of his tenure.
Grupo SM is the third-largest educational publisher in the Spanish-speaking world. They have sold more than 25 million books worldwide, including primary and seconary textbooks, children's and teen literature, and reference books.