- Series: Annual Review of Global Peace Operations
- Paperback: 390 pages
- Publisher: Lynne Rienner Pub (February 28, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1588265099
- ISBN-13: 978-1588265098
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,034,007 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Annual Review of Global Peace Operations, 2007
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
There is a newer edition of this item:
This is an important initiative, combining a rich analysis of developments in peacekeeping with a detailed set of data on UN missions. It will serve as a valuable resource for policymakers, practitioners, and scholars alike. - Lakhdar Brahimi, former Special Adviser to the UN Secretary-General "Essential reading for all students of peacekeeping and for those who wish to understand how the UN's Department of Peacekeeping Operations is adapting to the changing security climate of the twenty-first century." - Andrew Mack, University of British Columbia "An essential resource for understanding peacekeeping's contribution to international security." - Stephen Stedman, Stanford University
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|