Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-P..." and save 43% off the $600.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
|Sale:||$354.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, the dupont autograph 2 nonstick coated interior is safe for use with metal utensils.
- A full layer of copper sandwiched between two layers of aluminum is protected by an induction capable stainless steel encapsulator.
- Elegant stainless steel lids fit securely to the pans to lock in flavors and nutrients.
- Cast hollow-cored stainless steel handles are attached to the pan using patent pending flush rivet technology.
- Food won't get stuck around the rivets so the pan cleans up easier. oven safe to 500 degrees fahrenheit.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
|Line||Anolon Advanced Bronze Hard Anodized||Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized||Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized|
|Construction||Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction||Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction||Durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper|
|Interior||PFOA-free restaurant-tested Autograph 2 nonstick||PFOA-free restaurant-tested Autograph 2 nonstick||PFOA-free restaurant-tested Autograph 2 nonstick|
|Handles||Comfortable Anolon SureGrip rubberized handles||Comfortable Anolon SureGrip rubberized handles||Stainless steel handles featuring flat-rivet technology|
Compare to similar items
This item Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.30||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Formalgado||American Delivery Service||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 23.75 x 16 in||16 x 24 x 15 in||14.2 x 24.2 x 10.7 in||12.5 x 23.38 x 13.62 in||10.88 x 23.38 x 13.62 in||24 x 15.25 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Copper||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Copper|
|Number of Pieces||1||13||1||11||8||1|
|Size||11-Piece||—||12 Piece||11 Piece||10-piece||11-Piece|
The Anolon Nouvelle Copper 11 piece set includes all the essential cooking tools to accommodate all your culinary needs. The copper core double full cap base paired with durable restaurant tested Autograph 2 Nonstick ensures even heat distribution, enduring food releasing performance and easy cleaning.
Top customer reviews
In summary, if you are looking at this set and wondering whether you need to spend the extra money on an 'upscale' brand like All-Clad, you don't. This will give you all the performance you will ever need for home cooking with 99% of the quality of construction (I'm not even sure what the remaining 1% would constitute - just being conservative!)
When frynig or baking you can see how you food dont get burn in a spot , but you can see how every thing gets well coked thank to its copper base.
Anothe advantage it that ehe handles and covers are metalic so you are not worriyn about melting or breaking
I REALLY RECOMEND IT!!!
Most recent customer reviews
After only 3 months of use (maybe used it 20 times) a scratch appeared and no other metal object...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.