Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on February 11, 2016
This is a replacement for the identical pan I've had for over 10 years. My old pan finally was in bad enough shape to replace, and I was very pleased to find this pan still being made and, better yet, available on Amazon at a decent price and with free Prime shipping. I had this pan 2 days after I placed my order, and am DELIGHTED with this product. I know this new pan will last me at least another 10 years, just like my old one. This is a very sturdy, well made pan. The non-stick surface is wonderful - just be sure to not use any utensils on it that will scratch it. I did that with my last one, which is what led to its demise. I don't have a ton of room in my kitchen, so my pots and pans are small in number. This is one of two skillets/pans I use, and I use it quite often, for sauteing vegetables, grilling meat or sandwiches, and even using it as a makeshift wok when I cook Pad Thai. It's a very versatile pan!
on December 8, 2015
I bought this to replace my longtime favorite Anolon Advanced 12-inch Stir Fry pan, whose non-stick coating had finally worn off after a number of years. I chose it over an exact replacement because the metal handle means it can take slightly hotter oven temps (500 v. 400 F) when finishing a seared dish in the oven.

However, the most significant and surprising difference is that this Anolon Titanium Stir-Fry pan is about an inch shallower than the Anolon Advanced Stir fry pan and holds about a quart less. That's why I am giving it 4-stars from now.

I am curious to see if the higher grade "Titanium" non-stick and metal handle will make up for its smaller size as I use it.

Some people mentioned the lack of the cover. The glass cover that came with my other 12" Anolon pan fits perfectly, but note that Anolon covers lack a steam vent for simmering.
on November 1, 2015
This is a high-quality cooking wok. I already had a glass cover that fit it perfectly, so that was a plus. The literature claims that you can put this pan in the dishwasher, but I always wash it by hand, with the soft side of the sponge. That said, after a couple years of frequent use, the nonstick surface is holding up well. For me, it's a perfect size for stir-fry, and the aluminum makes it reasonably lightweight. Because the aluminum is reasonably thick, the heat distribution is pretty good. It's been a good value for me.
on January 18, 2016
We're very happy with this pan, which is hard and durable. The only reason I gave it less than 5 stars is that it's on the heavy side. I realize it's a bigger pan, but sometimes my wife struggles with it. The construction is great, and it cooks beautifully. It has become our everyday cook pan. The shape makes it versatile enough to use as for frying, sautéing, sauces, etc.
on June 26, 2007
I bought this pan because I needed a new wok. I'm normally not a big fan of non-stick pans because I cook a lot of Asian foods that normally require high temperatures. But after reading the reviews, I bought this pan to try it out. It has performed very well. I do have to spend a bit more time preheating the pan, but because of its heavy mass, once this pan is hot, it remains hot. Cooking Asian foods in it is a breeze. Though it doesn't provide the same flavor as a carbon-steel wok would, most of us, including myself, don't have the multi-burner gas stove to get a wok hot enough to get that Chinese restaurant flavor. This pan has become my everything pan, from breakfast to dinner, Chinese to Italian. Its ease of use and cleaning caused me to buy one for my sister.
on January 9, 2016
We were looking for a deep, wok-like, non-stick pan that wouldn't break the bank, and have been really pleased with this one. It's the perfect size and shape for stir fry dishes, and easy to clean. Highly recommended!
on January 14, 2016
Really happy with this pan. Not a lot of flat cooking, so if you need more flat space on bottom, you may not like it. This pan is perfect for stir frying too. I love having the extra handle for my weak wrist.
on January 8, 2017
The first one I ordered lasted about 20 years, and has been the most used pan in the kitchen.
on February 1, 2006
I bought this pan to use for stir frying and have been very pleased with its performance. Unlike my tried and true carbon steel wok, it's easier to use as absolutely nothing sticks to it and your use of oil depends on your taste, not on the need to keep food from sticking. The handle stays cool as advertised and the helper handle is convenient. The sloped sides are very useful for tossing anything and this pan has turned into my favorite for finishing pasta dishes as I like to toss the cooked pasta into a pan and quickly finish it with whatever sauce I choose. The pan's shape makes this much easier to do than with the large frying pan that I used to use--also with the advantage of its non-stick surface which makes cleanup a snap. Anolon has a good reputation and this line of pans, called Titanium, is a better choice than their Advanced line in that it can hold up to higher heat and that's important for a stir fry pan. It conducts heat very well and there are no hot spots.

I think that the earlier review's negative comments are unfair. The non-stick surface works great. One thing that I've noticed about these newer non-stick surfaces (I also have one by Scanpan) is that they say not to use non-stick sprays like Pam, etc. on them--perhaps this is causing the writer's problem. The writer also complained about the size of the cooking area and it sounds like their expection was for the pan to be similar to a 12" flat frying pan on the bottom but this is called a stir fry pan--think flat-bottom wok, not frypan. As for that complaint about capacity, it holds 4 quarts so it does have room for preparing dishes for more than 2 people, unless they are sumo wrestlers.

$49.00 and free shipping cannot be beat. The combination of performance and price makes it a 5 star item in my book.
on April 8, 2006
This is done a great job so far in cooking. Cooks thorough, evenly and has a nonstick surface. Very durable, thick, strong construction. The only problem I had with this was that it is a bit too heavy to handle easily. Especially when washing. But that's what you get for durability and strength.