Anon Relapse Goggle (Available in Asian Fit, Select Colors Include MFI Mask)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wall-to-wall incorporates optimal Optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
- Triple layer face foam utilize moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit
- ICT (integral clarity technology) anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you
- Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
Anon ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. The porous cellulose inner lens surface coupled with our chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment provides superior moisture shedding and longlasting clarity above and beyond standard acetate lenses. ICT works in tandem with full perimeter channel venting to evacuate warm, moist air from the lens area.
Anon Men's Relapse Goggle
The men's Anon Relapse goggle offers a sleek profile with an oversized field of view. It features Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) that seals Anon's MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in one quick snap. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition.
- Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- Over The Glass (OTG) compatible for wearing with eyeglasses
- Includes a spare amber-tinted lens for cloudy conditions and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lens.
Sonar Lens by Zeiss
SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition.
KEY FEATURES Magnetic Facemask Integration MFI holds MFI compatible masks in place providing seamless protection and reducing fogging sold separately Choice of lenses allows you to tune your vision to suit the conditions SONAR Lenses by ZEISS are designed for exceptional clarity The retro good looks of the Anon Relapse Goggle come from the throwback styling of Anon Cylindrical Lens Tech With just one curve it sits closer to your face than a spherical lens and the Wall to Wall Vision design means you dont have to worry about any blind spots obstructing your view Conditions wont affect your vision either thanks to the choice of two versatile lenses meaning you always have the right tool for the job SPECSFit MediumMain Lens Light Conditions Partly SunnySpare Lens Light Conditions Low LightLens Type CylindricalMain Lens VLT pct 23Spare Lens VLT pct 55FEATURESVentingSpare lens includedEyeglasses CompatibleHypoallergenic Face FoamUV ProtectionMoisture Wicking Face FoamAnti Fog CoatingNo Slip Strap
Product detailsColor:Black Frame Silver Amber Lens | Style:Relapse
- Item model number : 185391 - 040
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 10, 2017
- Manufacturer : ANON
- ASIN : B07SBBRKTJ
Best Sellers Rank:
#383,416 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #659 in Snow Sports Goggles
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to use Quiksilver Hubble goggles, they are great that they are low profile and can bend slightly to conform my face shape. But being an Asian, I have a bit of gap above my nose. I have tried Oakley and Smith Asian fit, they are ok, but not perfect. These Anons are great because they are cylinder lenses, and can fully conform to my face shape and leaves no gaps at all around my nose. If you are having issues finding goggles that fit around your nose, give these a try.
The added MFI technology is incredible. I always wear a balaclava when I snowboard, but this is much easier to put on and take off. it offers seamless seal around the nose area and does not fog up from my test. I am going to Whistler pretty soon to test these out. It might not be the best test since it's not that cold out there, but I am sure these will perform up to my expectations.
Goggles are high quality and the mask is the best part. I wish that these worked with my helmet. I may have to return them.