- File Size: 1388 KB
- Print Length: 233 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1480166480
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Diane L Adams (March 14, 2011)
- Publication Date: March 14, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004S7MR0M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#221,560 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #960 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #1174 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #3266 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$10.50|
Save $9.51 (91%)
Another Chance: A Christian Romance (A Series of Chances Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It was like she came from somewhere that was extremely harsh and was brought up to despise men. She didn't realize that a man and a woman could be friends, colleagues, acquaintances, etc. The only thing a man did was lie and anytime he was with any woman he was taking advantage of her. Note that the book was dull in protraying this. My comments have more emotions than the book did.
She also rarely owned up to her issues or responsibilities. She didn't like lying and judged others for it, but she lied all the time (especially about her feelings) and she kept secrets. She initiated kisses, but said the man kissed her.
The book was just frustrating to read.
This is really a 2.5, but you can't give half stars.
Anna Brown earns your respect early on and I eagerly awaited the next challenge for this independent and persistent character.Part of her charm is her inherent ability to do the exact opposite of her instructions--but always for a good reason. Loved the relationship Anna built with the animals.
The pace of the story was excellent, and the author saved Dr. Grant's story until late in the book. Such a pure love story is welcomed today in this world of harsh realities. Personally, I think we need more realistic yet charming love stories like this one. Well done, Diane Adams.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Wonderful, heart warming, sincere, all things good, a great story...buy it! You won't be sorry you did! I was not! :)Published 21 days ago by Jen
I really enjoyed this book. I will be looking for the rest of the series.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Really enjoyed this love story. It showed the many ways God works in our lives and how much happier we wold be if we would only listen to him.Published 2 months ago by Bernie
A love story of adults. Anna, a widowed mother of two, arrives an hour late for a job interview at a private institution where wealthy troubled children and teens can serve time... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Christie Cole
Anna and Michael story was very good read. One thing seems so hard for people is to forgive self. This book talks about this and many other nice things. I liked this love story. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Judy Matthews
Sorry to leave a poor review, but for the life of me I couldn't see what Michael saw in the heroine. She struck me as very immature for a woman with two grown children. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Grettagirl
I just finished reading the series, again. I first read it a year ago when there were only three books in the series, and now there are five. This series is so satisfying. Read morePublished 8 months ago by TN Buyer
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational