Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Another hero as hot as St. Vincent?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 14, 2006, 2:45:02 PM PDT
E. Wallace says:
I loved Sebastian's wit. I have already read Dreaming of You and enjoyed Derek Craven, though not as much as I liked St. Vincent. Can anyone recommend any other books in which the hero is as witty as Sebastian? Usually rakes in romance novels have very little to do except say "clever" (i.e. stupid) things and brood.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2006, 9:30:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 15, 2006, 7:58:03 AM PST
Amy Ferguson says:
Try "Thief of Hearts, A Kiss to Remember,and One Night for Scandal" by Teresa Medeiros. You will love the heros. Then you will want to read everything she has written.

Also, Emma Holly's "Beyond Seduction" and Gaelen Foley's "Lord of Fire, Devil Takes A Bride,and His Wicked Kiss". All these heros are amazing! Almost forgot-- "Wicked Promise" by Kat Martin.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 31, 2007, 10:44:37 AM PST
St.Vincent is one of my favorite heros, and I like you want a hero that is witty. I think you might enjoy Jack Devlin in Lisa Kleypas' "Suddenly You". He is sexy and smart!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2009, 8:37:42 PM PST
Amazona says:
Let me recommend another "Saint", Michael Edward Halboro Marquis of St. Aubyn from Suzanne Enoch's "London's Perfect Scoundrel". I think he and Sebastian were separated at birth. I love the dark rake who is witty and inside is vulnerable and scare of love. Thankfully these writers find them these special heroines on a mission who are just perfect for them. Makes for a very entertaining read.

Posted on Mar 31, 2010, 5:44:33 AM PDT
Devil in Winter: Cam Rohan the hero in a book?
Brigitte, Germany

Posted on Apr 1, 2010, 6:50:32 PM PDT
N. Phan says:
The hero in Devil In Winter is Sebastian St. Vincent. Cam Rohan is the hero in Mine Till Midnight (The Hathaways, #1).

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 13, 2010, 8:02:29 PM PDT
"Nine Rules To Break When Romancing a Rake" by Sarah MacLean has a witty hero, IMO. Gabriel St. John is sexy and witty, and the author writes from his point of view at times, so you see how he sees the heroine. I really enjoyed it and it's one of the few keepers I've read so far this year.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011, 11:24:03 AM PST
The heroes in The Serpent Prince, Bound by Your Touch, and Seven Secrets of Seduction are witty, as well as smooth and sexy and dark like St. Vincent.

In reply to an earlier post on May 16, 2011, 11:18:53 AM PDT
He's book is Mine till midnight.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012, 9:27:53 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 20, 2012, 9:28:52 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 7, 2012, 5:52:11 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 7, 2012, 5:53:30 PM PST
AJN_Shopz says:
I highly recommend "Nine Rules To Break When Romancing a Rake". The author is not as consistant as LK in her other works. If you love Sebastian, don't miss "Nine Rules To Break When Romancing a Rake".

Posted on Apr 7, 2012, 10:18:34 PM PDT
Cindy says:
I think Harry Rutledge from Tempt Me at Twilight is a lot like Sebastian.

Posted on May 3, 2012, 4:38:52 PM PDT
Anita Somers says:
Regarding witty hero's I have to go for Loretta Chase. And Gaelen Foley's best book is the Duke. IMO if you want really dark hero's Laura Kinsale is your gal and then you have to go pnr/uf, they love tortured heroes. JR Ward, Caroline Hanson, Larissa Ione. Although they are fairly modern except for Hanson's. Her vampire is old and still rocking pantaloons if that counts. Lol.

Posted on Jul 29, 2012, 9:18:52 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Feb 11, 2013, 12:14:35 PM PST
Mai N.B says:
Heroes that remind me of Sebastian (Urban ,sexy as hell ,witty ,wicked )

Sweet Liar - Jude Deveraux
The Viscount who loved me - Julia Quinn
Romancing Mister Bridgeton-J ulia Quinn
Ten Things I Love about You - Julia Quinn
Dangerous- Amanda Quick
Where Dreams Begin- Lisa Kleypas
Married by Morning -- Lisa Kleypas
Mine Till Midnight -- Lisa Klaypas
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake -- Sarah MacLean
Lord of Fire -- Gaelen Foley
The Rake -- Mary Jo Putney
Lord of Scoundrels --- Loretta Chase
The Devil wears Plaid --- Teresa Medeiros
Reforming Lord Ragsdale --- Karla Kelly
A Week to be Wicked --- Tessa Dare
How the Marques was Won --- Julie Anne Long
What I did for a Duke ---Julie Anne Long (the duke of Falconbridge outshined Sebastian in my eyes ..the sexiest the wittiest man alive!!)

Posted on Aug 26, 2014, 11:21:44 AM PDT
RachelAlex says:
I just read this book and fell in love with Sebastian. OMG. Thanks for the suggestions!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Oct 14, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 26, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

This discussion is about
The Devil in Winter (The Wallflowers, Book 3)
The Devil in Winter (The Wallflowers, Book 3) by Lisa Kleypas (Mass Market Paperback - February 23, 2016)
4.5 out of 5 stars (556)