Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Anova Culinary ANVS01-US00 Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer, Includes 10 Precut Bags, For Sous Vide and Food Storage
|Color||For Sous Vide and Food Storage|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.73 x 4.8 x 3.14 inches|
|Item Weight||2.31 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SEAL THE DEAL: Vacuum sealing is hands down the best way to ensure no air enters your bag during a sous vide cook – ensuring your food will stay fully submerged while cooking, and seal in maximum flavor. Additionally, the ability to seal, freeze, and store food for later makes prepping your meals in advance a breeze (Voltage: 110).
- WHAT TO COOK: Sous vide cooking s the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food of your choosing. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- POWER AT THE PUSH OF A BUTTON: The all-new Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer accessory is the perfect companion to our best selling line of Anova Precision Cookers, or any other sous vide circulator, making it easy to achieve restaurant-quality cooking results at home with the push of a button. The Anova vacuum sealer is reliable, compact, and simple to use compared to most other vacuum sealers on the market. It also ships with 10 free Anova pre-cut vacuum sealer bags to get you started!
- EASY TO USE: Simply put your food of choice into an Anova pre-cut or rolled vacuum sealer bag, season as desired, insert opened end of bag to Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer, then remove air and seal the bag with the press of a single button. Separate air pulse and seal functions are also included for your convenience.
- CUSTOMER PROMISE: Designed in San Francisco, CA with a 5 year . Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova App, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike. The numbers speak for themselves – with over 60 million units sold to date and half a million #Anovafoodnerds worldwide, you could say people love cooking with Anova. Try it yourself and find out why with our 100-day money-back .
- Material Type: Plastic
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Fast Extraction. Reliable Seal.
Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer
Whether you need a vacuum sealer for sous vide cooking or as a food storage solution, the Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer ensures your sous vide bags are sealed air tight every time – this means no risk of the bag opening during a cook or while frozen, no floating bags, and fully sealed in flavor.
Simple to use straight out of the box, this sealer will vacuum and seal a bag at the touch of a single button. Additional modes include pulse, for more control over air extraction, or seal, for individually sealing ends of bags whether you're extracting air or not.
What's in the box:
- Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer
- 10 Vacuum Sealer Bags
- Quick Start Guide
Purposefully designed to be much smaller than most vacuum sealers on the market, we’ve ensured this sealer is going to fit wherever you need it to while not in use.
Free Bags Included
To get you started we've included 10 free pre-cut Anova Vacuum Seal Bags. Double ribbed, with seven layer construction made to withstand even the most prolonged (or multi-day) cooking sessions. When you run out, refills are available from Anova in both pre-cut bags and rolls, enabling nearly unlimite size options.
Designed in SF
Designed in San Francisco, CA. Anova, known for leading the market in sous vide cooking, prides itself in creating precision kitchen tools for home cooks of every skill level.
Simply vacuum seal your food at the press of a single button.
Select your desired temp and sous vide your sealed food.
Voila, your food is cooked to perfection and ready to eat.
Anova is on a mission is to change the way people cook by creating a line of home cooking devices that deliver professional level results for chefs of all skill levels. Whether in the hands of a total beginner or a seasoned pro, our products are guaranteed to be easy to use and bring serious precision to any kitchen.
Compare with similar items
Anova has passion for precision in the kitchen, and we want to help everyone of all skill levels to cook like a pro in their own home. The Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer ensures your sous vide food will attain perfect results time after time by sealing in flavor and cooking your food evenly from edge to edge.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used several of the included precut bags to seal up various items (pork ribs, beef brisket, etc.) and everything worked as expected. Then I cut my own bags from a roll I bought at Cabelas years ago and it worked just fine sealing those up as well.
Other reviewers have gone into detail describing how it operates so, I won’t belabor those points here. What I will say is, it seems to work just fine for vacuum sealing food or other items in plastic bags.
As far as the quality, it seems lightweight but well built and capable of getting the job done. In my estimation, it did just as good a job of sealing bags as my old FoodSaver. When you really think about it, the functions it performs (sealing one end of a bag, sucking the air out of the other end of the bag) are pretty simple. For that purpose, pretty much any vacuum sealer will do.
If I were actually in the market for a vacuum sealer, I would do my research to determine: 1) which were the 6-7 cheapest models available; 2) which of those seem to be the best quality and buy that one. Then, I would spend money on getting the best (roll or precut) bags I could. It’s the bag that determines whether your food will be any good after 6 months in the freezer.
The second factor was reliability. I was a little unsure of some of the lesser known brands on Amazon and if I had issues I wanted to make sure they would be handled quickly. Well, 3 weeks into using the Anova vacuum sealer, it started acting funny. It would pulse vacuum and it would seal fine. But the vacuum AND seal function would only vacuum, and vacuum, and vacuum. It wouldn’t stop on it’s own.
So I emailed Anova, and the customer support was amazing. Rikka asked for some info (purchase date, order number etc.) and sent me a UPS return slip. I put it back in the box and in about 4 days a new sealer was at my doorstep. Works great.
Only time will tell if it holds up, but knowing a company like Anova stands by their product and makes sure they take care of their customers, I’ll be ordering products from them again.
I also like making my own size bags. You can make a bag small enough to seal your coins with, one at a time if you wish.
I have put up thousand's of pounds of meat!!!! Make my own sausage, smoke my own meats, jerky and thats not even counting the garden stuff.
This little guy is doing the job!!!!
It compares to the very first one I had got years ago. Simple, no counter space to take up. I put it with my aluminum foil and plastic wrap. It's used that much.
Oh, by the way, it has the PULSE SUCTION TOO! So you don't crush your crackers or things that need less suction.
I love the Anova. Simple to use, and the slow vac feature for soft or delicate items is wonderful.
I am a big fan of Anova as I own 2 of their sous vide cookers and this sealer just makes it all so easy!