Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker | Remote..." and save 48% off the $199.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker | Remote Adjustment & Control, Smart Device App Enabled w/WIFI + Bluetooth, Easy to Clean, Immersion Circulator, 900 Watts (2nd Gen) (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COOK LIKE A PRO - The Anova Precision Cooker allows anyone to cook a restaurant quality meal at home. Our Sous Vide circulator is the perfect kitchen appliance for hands-off cooking of vegetables, meat and much more with consistent control and precision. We're so confident in our product Anova backs it with a 1-Year Warranty.
- PERFECT RESULTS, EVERY TIME - Precision Cooking enables you to produce results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. No dry edges and no rare centers. Juices and flavors don’t escape. Food comes out perfectly moist and tender. Continous temperature control provides reliable and consistent results every time. Perfect for vegetables, meat, fruit, cheese and much more.
- EASY TO USE - Simply attach the Precision Cooker to any pot, add water, drop in desired food in a sealed bag or glass jar. Start cooking with the touch of a button on the device. The Sous Vide Cooker's timer and precise temperature control allow you to step away and relax while your food cooks perfectly. No additional equipment needed.
- SMART DEVICE CONTROL & COOKING NOTIFICATIONS - Our temperature cooker is can be controlled remotely with smart devices, allowing you to escape from the kitchen while you cook. Simply download the Anova App to easily monitor, adjust or control the device from your iPhone and Android or other smart devices. The precision cooker also provides you cooking notifications while you're out of the kitchen so you'll know when your food is ready. The Precision Cooker's blue tooth connection allows you to control the device up to 30 feet away.
- GET CREATIVE WITH 1,000+ RECIPES - Choose from sous vide guides and recipes created for home cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs, with simple directions to walk through each recipe with ease. All available free of charge. Great for beginner and veteran chefs!
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN - The precision cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disks are dishwasher safe making this kitchen appliance easy to clean and maintain.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cooking the perfect meal is easier than ever
Attach the Anova Precision Cooker to any water-filled pot.
Set the time and temperature either manually on the device, or through the Anova Culinary app.
Put food in a ziplock bag, drop the bag into the water and clip it to the side of the pot.
Food is ready to eat out of the bag. Some people like to finish their cook by searing, throwing it on the grill, or by broiling it to give a nice look and a crispy outer layer.
Get results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method
See consistent results every time because your food is cooked and held at a precise temperature.
Voice-Controlled Cooking with Alexa
'How would you like it?'
Anova is the only sous vide device that allows you to set and control your foods time and temperature manually on the cooker, through an app, or by voice. Use Amazon Alexa to:
- Ask Anova to cook a steak
- Ask Anova how long my food has been cooking
- Ask Anova to heat the water to 129 degrees
Get out of the kitchen with the Anova app
The Anova app lets you manage your cook remotely, so you can spend less time tied to the kitchen and more time with loved ones. Start your cook through the Anova app, monitor the status of your food, and come back when you're ready to eat.
- Recipe discovery: 1000+ step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs
- Guided cooking: Choose your preferred level of doneness and press start to cook
- Cook notifications: Stay up-to-date on your cooking status without being in the kitchen
- Recipe Sharing: Share your favorite recipes with friends directly through the app
- Video tutorials: Cook select recipes with video tutorials to guide you from seasoning to searing
- Do not submerge cooker in water above the fill line
- The cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disk are dishwasher safe
- To clean the cooker, wipe with a soft, damp cloth
It’s simple, yet powerful, flexible and accurate
Technical Specifications :
- Temp Range: 77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
- Pump Speed: 1 - 1.2 GPM 7-8 LPM
- Directional Pump: 360 Degree
- Tank Capacity: 4-5 Gallons / 15-19 Liters
- Timer: 99 Hours
- Safety: Bi-Metal Fuse
- Power Input: 110-120VAC
- Heating Power: 900W
The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to achieve professional-level cooking results at home. To use, simply attach the cooker to any water-filled pot, put your food in a sealable bag, and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker heats and circulates the water to a precise temperature, cooking food to an exact temperature which creates maximum tenderness and moisture retention (without worry of overcooking). The Anova Precision Cooker connects to your phone, so you can cook amazing meals by the touch of a button -- spend less time tied to the kitchen by relying on the app to notify you when your food is ready to eat.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Early yesterday we decided to challenge this cooker with the tough meat challenge. As you may know, one of claims of sous vide cooking is it can make the toughest cut of meat tender. So... we asked the butcher provide us with a cheap inexpensive cut of meat which was a chuck underblade steak (also sometimes called a bottom chuck steak)... these are cuts that all too often turn out really tough. Be aware that tough meats need to cook for a much longer period of time. Following the instructions for cooking a tough cut of beef to medium rare... we cooked ours at 149 degrees for 19 hours ( recommended time is 16 to 24 hours) . The result ... was a delicious melt in your mouth delight, no knife needed, cut it with the side of a fork dinner. Really amazing.
NOTE: You absolutely DO NOT .. I repeat you DO NOT need a vacuum sealer or Food Saver type of appliance to use this cooker! A zip lock bag works just as well. We have used both equally with the same great results. In regards to this cooker, the only advantage we found with the food saver was being able to bulk purchase meat / chicken. We put the meat into a food saver bags with our seasonings of choice, seal them up then throw them in the freezer. We then have a supply of ready to cook meals waiting for our Anova Culinary Bluetooth Precision Cooker, Black And "Yes" you can cook frozen food right from the freezer by just adding two hours on to the recommend cooking time. FYI: There is an awesome "sous-vide-time-and-temperature-guide" located under the Resources tab on the chefsteps website.
Last... you also DO NOT need one of those large clear containers you see being used with many of these Sous Vide cookers. Just clamp this unit on to the edge of any large pot you have and it works great. Just be aware when cooking for long periods (like cooking a tough cut of meat for 24 hours) water will evaporate so you want to make sure the water is always covering the food being cooked and to add more water if necessary. One trick to prevent water loss is to tightly cover the top of the pot with plastic wrap. Seal if off the best you can (working around the precision cooker) to close off the top of the pot. Another hack... do as I did. I stole this idea from another reviewer here on Amazon of using a cooler with a hole cut in the lid. I chose the Igloo Island Breeze Cooler (Diablo Red, 9-Quart) (The price of this cooler fluctuates up and down. Be patient ... I picked up mine for $10. Anyway, by using a cooler... the water heated by the Precision Cooler is insulated from outside air so the cooker doesn't have to work as hard to keep the water hot thus saving on electricity, and with the lid closed the water that evaporates, condenses on the underside of the lid and drops back into the cooler. NET: We had ours running for 19 hours of cooking without and drop in the water level. Cool!
So thanks to Amazon and their no BS return/replacement policy I received my new Anova yesterday. I went to try it out today and set the temp to 176.0 and let it heat up the water. Once it got to 160+/- the temperature began to fluctuate again like the original unit did. I found it hard to believe that I received two defective units and began to investigate what I might be doing wrong. After some testing I discovered that when the hot steam is allowed to enter into the vents on the rear of the unit, the fluctuations of the temperature began. If I blocked the steam then the unit worked perfectly. Heres a picture of the remedy.
This problem does not occur when cooking at lower temps when the water does not create so much steam which is why I never noticed it before.
Then Anova pushed an update to their app that requires you to pair your kitchen appliance with your facebook profile. I'm not kidding here. You need to link your facebook account in order to use your kitchen appliance. I mean, i'm looking at my blender and my pressure cooker and they seem to work fine without needing access to my social network.
I just want to heat up water to cook things.