Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Bluetoot..." and save 40% off the $149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Anova Culinary Sous Vide Precision Cooker Bluetooth, Immersion Circulator, 800 Watts, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anova Precision Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Sous vide cooking produces restaurant quality results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Food is cooked evenly edge to edge, with no worry of overcooking.
- Heats and circulates water in the pot, evenly cooking food to a precise temperature to guarantee perfect results every time. Cook everything from meats, fish and vegetables to soups, and desserts.
- Easy to use - just attach the cooker to any pot, add water, drop in your ingredients in a sealed bag or glass jar, then press start. No fancy equipment required
- Simple interface on the device to set the time and temperature manually - or use the Anova Culinary app to find your cook settings and hit 'Start'.
- Bluetooth connectivity enables you to start, stop and monitor your cook from your mobile device, so you’ll no longer be tied to your kitchen when you’re cooking.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Cooking the perfect meal is easier than ever
Attach the Anova Precision Cooker to any water-filled pot.
Set the time and temperature either manually on the device, or through the Anova Culinary App.
Put food in a Ziploc bag, drop the bag into the water and clip it to the side of the pot.
Food is ready to eat out of the bag. Some people like to finish their cook by searing their food, throwing it on the grill, or by broiling it to give a nice look and a crispy outer layer.
Get results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method
See consistent results every time because your food is cooked and held at a precise temperature.
Control the cooker with the app when in Bluetooth range (~33ft).
Get out of the kitchen with the Anova app
The Anova app lets you manage your cook remotely, so you can spend less time tied to the kitchen and more time with loved ones. Start your cook through the Anova app, monitor the status of your food, and come back when you're ready to eat.
- Recipe discovery: 1000+ step-by-step recipes from award-winning chefs
- Guided cooking: Choose your preferred level of doneness and press start to cook
- Cook notifications: Stay up-to-date on your cooking status without being in the kitchen
- Recipe Sharing: Share your favorite recipes with friends directly through the app
- Video tutorials: Cook select recipes with video tutorials to guide you from seasoning to searing
- Do not submerge cooker in water above the fill line
- The cooker's detachable stainless steel skirt and disk are dishwasher safe
- To clean the cooker, wipe with a soft, damp cloth
It’s simple, yet powerful, flexible and accurate
- Temp Range: 77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
- Pump Speed: 1 - 1.2 GPM 7-8 LPM
- Directional Pump: 360 Degree
- Tank Capacity: 4-5 Gallons / 15-19 Liters
- Timer: 99 Hours
- Safety: Bi-Metal Fuse
- Power Input: 110-120VAC
- Heating Power: 800W
The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to achieve professional-level cooking results at home. To use, simply attach the cooker to any water-filled pot, put your food in a sealable bag, and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker heats and circulates the water to a precise temperature, cooking food to an exact temperature which creates maximum tenderness and moisture retention (without worry of overcooking). The Anova Precision Cooker connects to your phone, so you can cook amazing meals by the touch of a button - spend less time tied to the kitchen by relying on the app to notify you when your food is ready to eat.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Early yesterday we decided to challenge this cooker with the tough meat challenge. As you may know, one of claims of sous vide cooking is it can make the toughest cut of meat tender. So... we asked the butcher provide us with a cheap inexpensive cut of meat which was a chuck underblade steak (also sometimes called a bottom chuck steak)... these are cuts that all too often turn out really tough. Be aware that tough meats need to cook for a much longer period of time. Following the instructions for cooking a tough cut of beef to medium rare... we cooked ours at 149 degrees for 19 hours ( recommended time is 16 to 24 hours) . The result ... was a delicious melt in your mouth delight, no knife needed, cut it with the side of a fork dinner. Really amazing.
NOTE: You absolutely DO NOT .. I repeat you DO NOT need a vacuum sealer or Food Saver type of appliance to use this cooker! A zip lock bag works just as well. We have used both equally with the same great results. In regards to this cooker, the only advantage we found with the food saver was being able to bulk purchase meat / chicken. We put the meat into a food saver bags with our seasonings of choice, seal them up then throw them in the freezer. We then have a supply of ready to cook meals waiting for our Anova Culinary Bluetooth Precision Cooker, Black And "Yes" you can cook frozen food right from the freezer by just adding two hours on to the recommend cooking time. FYI: There is an awesome "sous-vide-time-and-temperature-guide" located under the Resources tab on the chefsteps website.
Last... you also DO NOT need one of those large clear containers you see being used with many of these Sous Vide cookers. Just clamp this unit on to the edge of any large pot you have and it works great. Just be aware when cooking for long periods (like cooking a tough cut of meat for 24 hours) water will evaporate so you want to make sure the water is always covering the food being cooked and to add more water if necessary. One trick to prevent water loss is to tightly cover the top of the pot with plastic wrap. Seal if off the best you can (working around the precision cooker) to close off the top of the pot. Another hack... do as I did. I stole this idea from another reviewer here on Amazon of using a cooler with a hole cut in the lid. I chose the Igloo Island Breeze Cooler (Diablo Red, 9-Quart) (The price of this cooler fluctuates up and down. Be patient ... I picked up mine for $10. Anyway, by using a cooler... the water heated by the Precision Cooler is insulated from outside air so the cooker doesn't have to work as hard to keep the water hot thus saving on electricity, and with the lid closed the water that evaporates, condenses on the underside of the lid and drops back into the cooler. NET: We had ours running for 19 hours of cooking without and drop in the water level. Cool!
So thanks to Amazon and their no BS return/replacement policy I received my new Anova yesterday. I went to try it out today and set the temp to 176.0 and let it heat up the water. Once it got to 160+/- the temperature began to fluctuate again like the original unit did. I found it hard to believe that I received two defective units and began to investigate what I might be doing wrong. After some testing I discovered that when the hot steam is allowed to enter into the vents on the rear of the unit, the fluctuations of the temperature began. If I blocked the steam then the unit worked perfectly. Heres a picture of the remedy.
This problem does not occur when cooking at lower temps when the water does not create so much steam which is why I never noticed it before.
Then Anova pushed an update to their app that requires you to pair your kitchen appliance with your facebook profile. I'm not kidding here. You need to link your facebook account in order to use your kitchen appliance. I mean, i'm looking at my blender and my pressure cooker and they seem to work fine without needing access to my social network.
I just want to heat up water to cook things.
Most recent customer reviews
after about 8 uses the unit started to fall apart.Read more
I bought the Anova Wi-fi with an year ago . It changed the eating habit for entire family .Read more