Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 71-80 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 195 reviews
on September 19, 2015
Very satisfied
on January 31, 2011
I couldn't believe the price diffrence from Borders and Amazon for the Ansel
Adams Wall Calendar. I have to get two of the calendars every year for my boss. And, either Borders are sold out or don't carry them. I will be ordering these calendars for next year!!!!
on November 27, 2012
nice big writing spaces - with amazing photography - the only thing that i wished for is a 13 month calendar... I'll just have to be on top of my game when ordering my replacement next year.
on January 17, 2013
Have been purchasing these calendars for over 15 years and continue to love the images. We try to schedule at least 2 vacations a year to the locations referenced in the calendar.
on August 29, 2012
I buy this calendar every year. I originally purchased it for the pictures but soon realized that the squares for each day are rather large and allow me to log my daily work outs on the Calendar.
on January 4, 2013
I buy one of these every year and can't wait to look through all the pictures. Been an Ansel Adams fan since I took up photography is the 70's and read "The Negative."
on January 4, 2013
This was a gift to a relative whose only request is for this calendar every year. It ships directly to him but, we are familiar with this beautiful piece of photographic art.
on January 20, 2013
I always purchase Ansel Adams calendars as a Christmas gifts for my photographer husband. He absolutely loves the Ansel Adams calendars and has been saving them for years.
on June 20, 2015
Beautiful photos
on March 30, 2013
We've ordered an Ansel Adams calendar every year for the past 8 years and are never disappointed! It's always beautiful and always arrives in great condition!