- Save 10% on Shaving Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by hommee-us. Enter code TJ5EV8JW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Makeup Brush when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by hommee-us. Enter code KYK9D6P2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Nail Dryer when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by hommee-us. Enter code QNB55Q6N at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Shaving Gift Set when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by hommee-us. Enter code UHOGY7M7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Electric Toothbrush when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by hommee-us. Enter code S4YG35LB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Anself 20A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Regulator Safe Protection
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
- Overloading & short-circuit protection.Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.
- Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
- Protection from lightning strike.Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- Easy to set up and operate.Suitable for small solar energy system.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Color||Stardard version 20A|
|Manufacturer Part Number||H11051|
|Package Height||1.89 x 4.17 x 4.88 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.62 pounds|
The product can automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system. It is easy to set up and operate.
Automatically manage the working of solar panel and battery in solar system.
Overloading and short-circuit protection.
Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.
Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
Protection from lightning strike.
Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
Easy to set up and operate.
Suitable for small solar energy system.
Voltage: DC 12V / 24V
Rated Charge Current:20A
Rated Load Current:20A
Over charge Protection: 14.4V / 28.8V
Over charge Floating charge:13.5V / 27V
Over charge Recover: 13.2V / 26.4V
Over discharge Protection:10.8V / 21.6V
Over discharge Recover: 12.3V / 24.6V
Max open-circuit voltage of the solar panel:25V / 36V
Operating temperature: -20℃-50℃
Item size:10.2 * 9.5 * 3.8cm / 4 * 3.7 * 1.5in
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User's Manual (English)
Top Customer Reviews
I burnt out the laptop charger and replaced it with a 14vdc 6amp power supply I had already.
I beg to differ with those that claim this is a simple on/off device. I installed meters on it and I have seen it regulate the voltage and amps based on the charge conditions of the battery bank. With solar panels you just don't get the full amount if the batteries are close to full or the charger has gone into float. It doesn't go anywhere, just doesn't get pulled, like a spinning generator with no load. With my power supply it pulls what is needed and the power supply only produces that. The power supply became noticeably cooler as amp draw dropped from 5 to 2.
I took a star off because the documentation on the load connection is incorrect. I did extensive testing and verified that the charge controller would cut off flow to the load terminals at 6 amps then reset immediately. 5 amps of say, led lights will work fine, anything else you should wire directly to the battery and fuse as appropriate. The documentation states that the load connection is rated for 10amps.
BTW, the load light indicates connection to the battery and has nothing to do with the load terminals. The batteries most always be connected first and the load light on before any other connections are made.
The most important thing to remember is to ALWAYS disconnect the solar panel before disconnecting the battery (or to connect the battery before connecting the solar panel). Bottom line is that the solar panel can never be attached to the solar charge controller without a batttery. This will damage the device.
This solar charge controller has an LED indicator to display battery charge level, and 6 connection posts that are clearly marked with symbols (2 for the solar panel, 2 for the battery, and 2 for the load). I would recommend buying some blade connectors (or other quick-connects) and making leads that allow for quick connection/disconnection.
I haven't put more than 3 amps into it because of tree shade, but it doesn't even get warm during operation. We will see how well it works when I put ten amps through it this fall..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bang for your buck! it's cheap.Read more
horrible instructions.i could not get power out on load side.Read more