- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anself Stainless Steel Straight Rod Paper Memo Holder when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anself Ultra-quiet DC12V 4.2W Water Oil Pump when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anself Nylon Hair Paint Brush Set 9PCS when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Docooler Solar Jewelry Watch 360° Rotating Display Stand when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Anself Stainless Steel Mesh Knife Cut Resistant Glove when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anself Funny Sumo Inflatable Costume Adult when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Anself 20A 12V/24V LCD Solar Charge Controller when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by HoneyMomy. Here's how (restrictions apply)
2 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Anself Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Battery Regulator Safe Protection10A 12V/24V
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Automatically control the solar panel and battery in solar system.
- Over-load & short-circuit protection.
- Reverse discharging & reverse-polarity protection.
- Under-voltage and over-charging protection.
- Protection from lightning strike.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The product is used to control solar panel and battery in solar system automatically. It is easy to set up and operate.
Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
Easy to set up and operate.
Suitable for small solar energy system.
Rated Voltage: 12V / 24V (Auto Switch)
Rated Charge Current: 10A / 20A (Optional)
Rated Load Current: 10A / 20A
Stop Power Supply Voltage: 10.8V / 21.6V
Resume Power Supply Voltage: 12.6V / 25.2V
Stop Charging Voltage: 14.4V / 28.8V
Temperature Compensation: -3mV/Cell/°C
Operation Temperature: -20°C~60°C
Item Size: 103 * 95 * 38mm / 4 * 3.74 * 1.5in
Item Weight: 117g / 4.14oz
Package Size: 11.5 * 10 * 5.2cm / 4.5 * 3.94 * 2in
Package Weight: 153g / 5.41oz
1. Order of Connection: connect storage battery firstly, then connect the solar panel; Order of Disconnection: disconnect the solar panel firstly, then the storage battery; otherwise it will cause damage to the controller.
2. The inverter can't be connected to the controller directly.
3. The controller will generate heat during operation, please notice that put the controller on flat surface with good ventilation.
For 12V System, battery voltage is 12V, recommended input voltage of solar panel: 16-22V, when actual input voltage>50V, controller will be damaged;
For 24V System, battery voltage is 24V, recommended input voltage of solar panel: 32-44V, when actual input voltage>50V, controller will be damaged.
1 * Solar Charge Controller
1 * User Manual (English)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought for sure I was going to have to build a weatherproof enclosure for this as the sides are open for ventilation. I figured dirt and rain would have this system of the fritz in just days. But since this was an experimental system for solar powered pumps, I figured I might as well sacrifice this inexpensive controller to see where the limits are.
To my surprise, the system has been wet, dirty and shocked hard when the 2X4 it was attached to fell over in a rain\wind storm. So far, it still works perfectly. It appears there is some sort of coating on the circuit board that insulates it from the environment! Whoever built this understood it's a field unit and designed it accordingly.
The screws on the base can be tightened very tight to hold wire connectors securely- without stripping or breaking the device. The screws are made from plated metals to prevent corrosion and the base where the screws attach to is metal too. No worries about breaking this device with field use when you really need to torque the wires down hard. This has hard metal where it counts!
The unit comes with two open holes on the side for screwing it onto a piece of wood. (Or you could even tack it on with a nail.)
The drawing for connections is universal and obvious. If you can put in a car battery, you can install this with a solar panel and batteries.
As to it's ability, I paired this with two recycled 8AH 12V Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries. It does a better job charging these than my expensive battery "conditioner" that's 20 times bigger and heavier than this controller.
It's meant to be paired with a solar panel and if you are looking for its match in ruggedness and price, check out the ECO-WORTHY 20 Watts Epoxy Solar Panel I reviewed. I got really lucky and found two very inexpensive systems that were both ideal matches for my tough applications.
If you are looking for systems to use outside in a garden or farm environment, I recommend these two systems!
Put the Eco-Worthy 20 watt epoxy solar panel (crazy tough- I seriously abused mine and it looks brand new,) with this controller and keep any small scale battery array or starting batteries fully charge all the time. Auto-detects 24V and 12V battery arrays, measures their charge state and decides to charge them when their is excess power. It also supplies the load with the solar cell when their is excess power and it won't let the batteries discharge below a recommend state while powering the load! That means it powers the load from the batteries at night and will turn the load off once the batteries reach their discharge point. So this is much more than just a charge controller! It's a smart load controller too!!!!!
Great for fountains, security\gate systems, outdoor video, cars\trucks\tractors\mowers\motorcycles\ski mobiles or any other vehicle that will sit a while and needs to have it's battery charged.
My application is for a small 12V water pump in garden. (Think small waterfall pump.) 350mA continuous water pump 24X7. Still going strong after a months use!
UPDATE: I received a faulty one so the seller sent me a replacement and now after almost a year the replacement stopped working. No voltage on the load output.
The seller quickly send a replacement but took a while to arrive because it came from China. It is working perfect, I guess I just got a faulty one the first time, I will upgrade to a 20 amps soon. The red LEDs indicating how much charge the battery has are very bright but they don't bother me, they actually gets brighter (one by one gradually) as the battery receives charge, so I can say I can "see" my battery charging.
I will put a little more $$$$ and thought into my next solar controller. I guess if you have a tiny project go with this one if the price is right but you take your chances.