Ansell HyFlex 11-500 Kevlar Glove, Cut Resistant, Black Foam Nitrile Coating, Knit Wrist Cuff, X-Small, Size 6 (Pack of 12)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Performance and safety combined
- Ergonomically designed DuPont Kevlar stretch liner with spandex
- Provides "second skin" closeness, reducing risk of snags and cuts
- Ability to handle sharp parts with confidence, increasing productivity and safety
- Enhances grip in light oil conditions with good abrasion resistance; silicone-free and natural rubber latex-free for worker and product protection
|Global Trade Identification Number||10076490003699 , 10076490493308|
|Manufacturer Series Number||HyFlex 11-500|
|Material||Kevlar , Nitrile|
|Model Number||Ansell HyFlex 11-500 / 6|
|Number of Items||12|
|Special Features||Cut Resistant|
|Specific Uses For Product||Material Handling|
|Specification Met||ASTM F1790-97 , ASTM D3389-94|
|Style||Black Foam Nitrile Coating, Knit Wrist Cuff|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Whether you need maximum or minimal cut resistance, Ansell has a glove that delivers the right level of protection and comfort for your job. Ideal application: carpentry, drywall, roofing, electrical wiring in residential and commercial structures, forming, machining and bending of small sharp parts, general maintenance, general material handling, glass installation, small scale metal stamping and assembly. Available in X-small size.
Size: 6 | Color: Yellow | Number of Items: 12
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?