Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Ansell ProjeX 97-979 Leather Driver Glove, Medium (1 Pair)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deerskin leather glove lined in 3M Thinsulate is suitable for cold-weather driving, shoveling, and every day wear in winter months
- Double stitching for durability and extended wear
- Breathable spandex between fingers for comfort and dexterity
- Stitching on the back the hand and at the wrist provides an ergonomic fit
- Lined with 3M Thinsulate, a water-resistant synthetic material, for warmth
|Global Trade Identification Number||10076490475038|
|Item Weight||2.8219169536 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||ProjeX 97-979|
|Model Number||Ansell Projex 97-979 / 8|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specific Uses For Product||Material Handling|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Ansell Projex Extreme 97-979 deerskin leather driver glove, medium, is lined in 3M Thinsulate and is suitable for cold-weather driving, shoveling, and every day wear in winter months. It has double stitching for durability and extended wear, and it has breathable spandex between the fingers for comfort and dexterity. Stitching on the back of the hand and at the wrist helps provide an ergonomic fit. It is lined with 3M Thinsulate, a water-resistant, synthetic material used in cold-weather gear, for warmth. 3M Thinsulate is breathable and machine washable.
Work gloves help protect the hands, can cover the wrists, and sometimes extend to cover part, or all, of the arm. Work gloves are typically constructed from leather or heavy cotton and are suitable for use in construction, mechanical, landscaping, and do-it-yourself applications to help protect against minor cuts and abrasions. Work gloves for use in manufacturing and construction industries can be made of woven, high-strength synthetic fiber to resist cuts from heavy machinery and withstand high levels of heat without melting. Work gloves may also be made of, or include, flame retardant material for use in welding and other heavy-duty applications.
Ansell manufactures gloves and protective clothing. The company, founded in 1905, is headquartered in Red Bank, NJ.
Size: Medium | Color: Black | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The only thing I would change is to leave off the rubber logo on the cuff; I think the gloves would look a bit more dressy. The logo is sewn on directly and you can remove it but then you'd have obvious needle holes in the leather. Overall, however, I'm mightily impressed with this purchase and recommend these to anyone who needs a truly warm and functional pair of winter gloves. A+++++
These gloves also have 100 grams of Thinsulate which makes them extremely warm and water resistant. These are great to wear during the snowy months, I used them for my morning drive to work and my hands stayed toasty and dry.
I would heartily recommend these gloves to anyone wanting a nice pair of leather gloves for the cold months of the year.
*** Update 1-6-16 ***
After wearing these for a few weeks working out in the snow they seem to fit much better , they're showing signs of wear but holding up pretty well for the price. I like that the liners make them a bit warm but not too hot to were you start sweating.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers also shopped for
Look for similar items by category
- Automotive > Motorcycle & Powersports
- Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Accessories > Gloves & Mittens
- Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Accessories > Gloves & Mittens
- Tools & Home Improvement > Safety & Security > Personal Protective Equipment > Hand & Arm Protection > Lab, Safety & Work Gloves > Cut Resistant Gloves