Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on June 19, 2015
Long lasting batteries, although after a lot of use, the wrapping on the ends tends to fray, which has caused shorts in some of my gear, creating for some uncomfortably hot wireless in-ear belt packs (and one that got entirely burned out). I always have to check them and peel it away if it gets too frayed.
on January 4, 2013
These batteries last long, but i have some doubts about 2850mAH capacity.
As soon i got these batteries i did a brake-in in my Maha Wizard one C9000 and the results showed less than 2850mAH capacity, , They showed around 2400mAH average, however i put these batteries in 2 flip video camcorder and they last more than i expected., maybe my maha wizard one didn't do a good job testing these batteries.
After all, these batteries are performing very well for my needs.
on June 10, 2012
We purchased these at our Church to allow for economy, as we utilize many batteries of
various sizes. Our sound engineer recommended these from his pro line of work and we've
been very pleased with the quality and durability, we will buy Ansmann again.
on April 14, 2014
Been buying these for years.

Only 1-2 have gone bad...

Expensive, but cheaper one just aren't worth the hassle.

Highly recommend...
on December 29, 2013
I think these batteries retain their power even longer then regular batteries. They seem to last longer between charges.
Mark Ward
on March 20, 2013
This seller should be banned from Amazon.
This is very old expired lot. It was not even stored properly. looks like they found it in a dumpster. Packaging was in extremely poor shape. Batteries did not have any charge at all. These battries can not hold charge even for few days with light use in the Wii remote. I have wasted money.
Do not buy it from this seller. I wish to have option of attaching pictures of the packaging with this review. It can not be explained with words.
Again do not buy it from this seller.