Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 10, 2007, 11:48:58 AM PST
Lori Smith says:
Michele,
I wanted to address the question you had in your review. Perhaps you didn't have the chance to read the whole book at the time of your post, as the answer is actually included in the book (pp13-16 and 104). If you're not at your goal weight at the end of 2 weeks, we give you the freedom to either continue with the faster weight-loss program or transition to everyday Mediterranean-style eating. You can even skip "transitioning" if you like and go straight to our "maintenance" plan. You can lose weight, albeit at a slower rate than the "weight-loss stage," on any phase. You choose the pace. The reason you have such flexibility on The Mediterranean Prescription is because our emphasis is on learning to eat healthy for the rest of your life (while still being utterly satisfied). This approach, along with some simple maintenance tips, allows you to give up yo-yo weight gain & loss and dieting forever. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Laurie Vandermolen
Co-author, The Mediterranean Prescription

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 28, 2007, 12:23:31 PM PDT
Bird says:
Does this book have a website? I am not able to find it if it does, can you help? Thanks!

Posted on Nov 8, 2011, 8:23:08 PM PST
WilNCope says:
It seems that most of the people responding with comments have lots of time to cook. My wife and I both work full time and don't have a lot of time to cook, and/or are pretty tired at the end of the day. How can we, with limited time and energy, take advantage of the Mediterranean diet?

Posted on Aug 4, 2012, 8:05:42 AM PDT
Yes - it has a website: www.mediterraneanrx.com

My wife and I also work full time. There is a fantastic suggestion in the book to take a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and prep all your meals for the week. Then cooking them is very easy. You can certainly even prep marinades and veggies to have them ready for a 10-15 minute cook time. Although the book does recommend preparing fresh meals, if you don't have the time, you can prep ahead.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 10, 2007
Latest post:  Aug 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers