|Hard Drive||1 GB|
4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
AntMiner L3+ ~504MH/s @ 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller - No separate host computer required for operation.
- Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ recommended.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner L3+ requires NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power supply) There are four hash boards that require two 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is NOT included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for the AntMiner L3+.
5. AntMiners are LOUD. The L3+ sounds like a vacuum and is not recommended for use within homes. Many people use basements or sheds, but returns due to noise will be subject to the full restocking fee.
Compatible Coins: Any coin based on the Scrypt algorithm. There are many dozen coins, but the most well known is Litecoin.