|Item model number||L3+|
|Item Weight||13.23 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.86 x 5.12 x 7.38 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.86 x 5.12 x 7.38 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DIMM|
|Hard Drive Interface||Unknown|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||April 11, 2017|
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AntMiner L3+ ~504MH/s @ 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner
|Output Wattage||800 Watts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller - No separate host computer required for operation.
- Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ recommended.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner L3+ requires NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power supply) There are four hash boards that require two 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is NOT included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for the AntMiner L3+.
5. AntMiners are LOUD. The L3+ sounds like a vacuum and is not recommended for use within homes. Many people use basements or sheds, but returns due to noise will be subject to the full restocking fee.
Compatible Coins: Any coin based on the Scrypt algorithm. There are many dozen coins, but the most well known is Litecoin.
Very loud. High restocking fees for returns.
No returns! Warranty directly from Bitmain. No refunds due to market fluctuations or any reason. Antminer L3+! Ships Now! USA Bundle Pack! 110V Power Supply with Extras Comes with Antminer L3+ 504 Mh/s USA Bundle Power Supply 1600W Platinum 10 Gbps Network Cable Power Cord
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
as per the attached Photo Chain 2/3/4 are working bit Chain 1 is not working
I tried updating firmware / Rebooting / Checking the electric connections etc.. and no change
Top reviews from other countries
Je pense que ça peut servir de chauffage en hier dans une toute petite pièce aussi :)