Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on June 25, 2014
Once passed 40 our metabolisms change.

We lard up if we eat anything even remotely near what we once bolted down like puppies while never gaining an ounce.

Hit 60 and it's welcome to acid reflux--awakening with burning urps which you just manage to contain.

Tums taken earlier in an evening forestalls such annoyances and contains those specific side effects of indulgence.

At any age we can eat too much or the wrong thing, then Tums are there.
on June 11, 2017
Works well.
on July 12, 2013
Millions of people can attest to the effectiveness of TUMS, the best-known antacid on this continent. It works for me when I have a bout of heartburn. Effective, available. They tested a delicious chocolate version in Canada last year - rich tasting chocolate! It was around for a month, then disappeared. I should have bought a pallet of cases! Shoulda woulda coulda. Life's like that.
on May 10, 2017
Very good product at a very good price. 5 stars are more than deserved. Very nice double pack of pills.
on July 24, 2013
Amazing Tums anti-acid and really change my life whereas I was suffering stomach acidity long time and I tried many medication but no help, this for me is my best, thanks to my friend who recommended for me.

Also I recommend it to all whom are encountering stomach acid but after consulted by his/her doctors.

As usual delivered on time. thank you amazon.
on January 30, 2016
Item was received so quickly and works perfectly fine. I recommend everyone to buy from this seller whenever they need a product like this. Thank you very much!!
on July 3, 2016
What do you say about TUMS, they work,unless you have more issues than simple acid indigestion.
on March 21, 2016
I actually got these, not just for me, but for my husband as well. Terrific!
on August 25, 2015
Excellent price for a two pack. I think these are the best flavored 1000 mg antacid tabs on the market.
on March 2, 2016
Great price and works just as Tums always does!