|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.28 x 4.29 x 1.38 inches|
|Date First Available||June 18, 2020|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Antec 2.5 USB 3 External Hard Drive Enclosure, USB3.0 to SATA, 2.5 inch 7mm 9.5mm SATA HDD SSD, Support UASP SATA III, Max 4TB Anext Series
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Portable Hard Drive Enclosure - ANEXT External Hard Drive easily hook up 2.5inch SATA I/II/III hard drive to transfer files from one PC to another PC, laptop, PS4 or as a USB external hard drive.
- Tool free installation - Just push out the cover, plug in the drive, close the cover and go.
- Clearly to See Which Drive Inside - ANEXT 2.5 hard drive enclosure made of high-quality transparent crystal PC material. The clear ssd case design allows you to see the inside drive without opening it.
- Wide Compatibility - Helps to connect your 2.5inch SATA I/II/III hard drive SSD to PC, Laptop, TV and PS4. The hard drive enclosure is suitable for 2.5 inch 7mm/9.5mm 4TB SSD hard drives, and is compatible with Windows, LINUX and Mac OS and above systems.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The second enclosure failed today (November 12, 2020) to successfully complete a format for a new volume. After that I removed the hard drive from the Antec enclosure and put it in an older enclosure I have and it created a new volume and successfully formatted the hard drive. Then I put the formatted hard drive back into the Antec and I can access the hard drive OK. So I again tried to use the Antec enclosure to see if it would reformat the hard drive and it failed.
While I can access the hard drive in the Antec enclosure I am now concerned about the reliability of any data transfer using the Antec enclosure. So I am not sure what I am going to do with the second Antec enclosure. Since it is a hassle to return it, I'll probably discard it.
The third enclosure which was the replacement for the first failed enclosure is working fine so far as I just completed a successful backup using the replacement enclosure.
I paid a little higher price than usual for these enclosures and I was really hoping that they would work for me as I need several more.