Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Compu..." and save 42% off the $117.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique Top mounted 200mm TriCool exhaust fan to cool the hottest system
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- Two front loaded HDD cages for up to 6 hard disk drives
- The HDD cages act as air ducts to take air in more efficiently. Optional middle 120mm fan bracket to cool the hottest graphic cards or CPU
- Two 120mm TriCool blue LED front fans to cool hard disk drives
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Antec Nine Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
Exclusively for Prime members
|Device Type||ATX Mid Tower (Case)||Cases||Cases||Cases||Cases||Cases|
|Item Dimensions||8.1 x 18.4 x 19.4 in||8.6 x 19.7 x 16.9 in||8.2 x 19.2 x 17.2 in||8.7 x 20.6 x 19 in||19.53 x 9.06 x 18.9 in||19.2 x 9.6 x 19.4 in|
|Item Weight||18.52 lbs||12.6 lbs||10.8 lbs||16.1 lbs||17.79 lbs||15.65 lbs|
Introducing the Antec Nine Hundred hardcore gaming case. Now you can own any noob ever spawned with this ultra-mean case in classic black finish. We know your gaming hardware produces a lot of heat, that's why the case is built for maximum cool with a perforated front bezel, three 120mm fans with mounts for even more fans, and a monster top-mounted 200mm fan that's right, we said 200mm! The versatile Nine Hundred is maximally customizable to fit your needs. The modular design lets you modify the placement of the front fans and hard drive cages. There's even a tray on top for your mp3 player, digital camera, or that spare illudium Q-42 explosive space modulator that you have lying around. Be the envy of everyone at your next LAN party, impress your friends, and just generally show everyone that you are the ultimate master of all time with the Antec Nine Hundred!
The Antec Nine Hundred Steel ATX Ultimate Gamer PC Case is the ultimate case for hardcore gamers. Built for maximum cool, this PC case features a perforated front bezel, three 120-millimeter fans with mounts for even more fans, and a monster top-mounted 200-millimeter fan.
Top customer reviews
While I'm not a professional system builder, I have personally gone through 12 cases over the last 20 years, all costing as much or more than this case is currently priced, and have been using this one for more than 7 of those years. That says quite a bit. The primary reason? Unparalleled cooling capacity. I simply cannot get anything to run hot in this case. And right now I'm only running two intake fans (rear and side panel, reversed orientation - have done this for years but is now only catching on), and the exhaust fan up top. As a bonus, this case features two ports in the back for routing water hoses through, but with the lack of space internally, I'm not sure how usable that is without removing the top mounted fan to make room for the radiator. More experienced reviewers are better suited to address that topic.
For anyone looking to buy this case today, there are some things to keep in mind:
- It is not a joy to work on. There are no quick releases, less room to route cables and tuck things away than other more modern cases.
- The top exhaust fan will break if you smack your fingers into it enough times. The blades are cheap plastic. Maybe Antec has improved this since 2008. I have no idea. Additionally, the included variable speed (manual switch) 120mm fans only lasted about 1 year. At my time of purchase they also all required molex connectors, which may be problematic for you. The final Rosewill replacement fans I use have lasted for more than 4 years and are also variable speed (knob adjustment, bracket mounted. 4 pin connected), and for half the cost.
- For what it is, it is expensive. Other brands claim similar performance with quicker access to components for the same or lower price.
If I were buying a new case today, I'm not sure if I would pick the Antec 900. Because I already own it, I have a difficult time replacing it (it works and it works very well), On the same token, I already own it and haven't had any reason to try other cases for years now, with the exception of building family and friends new PCs, and they never wanted to spend more than 50 bucks on the case. So I really don't know what's out there in the ~$100 market. For personal use, this has been my only desktop case for years now as all my other active PCs are laptops or the like. Take that for what it's worth.
Only problem I had this time was that I was installing an SSD as my primary drive. Two things went wrong:
1) I bought a tray to hold the 2.5" SSD in a 3.5" bay. Turns out you don't need it as the case has mounting holes
on the bottom of the drive bay area for a SSD. So wasted $7 buying something I didn't need. My Fault.
2) It comes with 4 silicone rubber mounting shock absorbers for the SSD, that go into the keyhole mounting
holes described in (1). I pushed too hard on one of them to get it in the right position, and I sliced it in two
with the sharp edges of the mounting hole. My Fault too :-)
Most recent customer reviews
Also it includes most of the fans ...
- No phone number available to speak to a human being.Read more