- Hardcover: 552 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-IEEE Press; 1 edition (April 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470407751
- ISBN-13: 978-0470407752
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.3 x 9.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,283,369 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #36 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Telecommunications & Sensors > Antennas
- #2550 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- #3712 in Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Internet, Groupware, & Telecommunications
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Antenna Arrays: A Computational Approach 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Randy Haupt earned his PhD in electrical engineering at the University of Michigan in 1987. He has been Senior Scientist and Department Head of Computational Electromagnetics at the Applied Research Laboratory at Pennsylvania State University since 2004, and also a member of the Graduate Faculty in Electrical Engineering.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more