HDTV Antenna, MIESCHER Indoor Digital TV Antenna (1080P / VHF / UHF / 35 Miles Range) and 10ft Coaxial Cable, Free Local Channels for Life for HDTV / TV - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- What you Get: 1*MIESCHER Indoor TV Antenna with 10ft Coax Cable, 4*Round EVA Stickers, 1*Instruction Manual and 18-month warranty with friendly customer service. Please refer the Instruction Manual before use.
- Free Channels for Life: Your TV can get access to many channels for FREE, like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, FOX and others in 35 miles range from Broadcast Tower. One-time purchase and no longer pay for expensive cable or satellite fees again.
- Easy to Install: Installs in minutes and no tools needed. Only 3 steps: Unwrap, Plug in, Scan channels, then you can enjoy Free HDTV channels. Try different places and directions to find out the optimal location to pick up signals.
- Brilliant HD Quality: MIESCHER TV Antenna couples with the over-the-air(OTA) broadcast signals and delivers an excellent HD Picture Quality.
- Ultra Slim & Smart Design: Soft, Lightweight, Paper-thin design, also stickable and paintable to fit the surroundings. You can easily lay flat on table, hide behind the TV, or place it high on wall or window.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
With MIESCHER TV Antenna, your television can get access to many local channels, HD Channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and others in 35 miles range from Broadcast Tower. There’s only the one-time purchase of the antenna. No longer pay for expensive cable or satellite fees again.
|TV Antenna Mini 35 miles Ranges||Smart TV Antenna 35 miles Range||Smart TV Antenna 35 miles Range 2-Pack||TV Antenna 50 miles Range||TV Antenna with Amplifier 60 miles Range|
|Supports 1080p HD||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Comes with Amplifier||✓||✓|
|Reception Range||35 miles||35 miles||35 miles||50 miles||60 miles|
|Plug||Ant||Ant||Ant||Ant & USB||Ant & USB|
MIESCHER Indoor Digital TV Antenna
[How to Install] -1. Place the antenna in an area with good reception. -2. Connect the antenna directly to HDTVs with HD tuners or through a set-top box for TVs without HD tuners. -3. Scan for channels and access all your favorite local and national programs completely for free.
Multiple Choices to Set Up Your Antenna
Stick on the window
[Specifications] -Frequency Range: VHF 47-240MHz, UHF 470-862MHz -Gain: 30dBi -Impedance: 75Ω -Connectors: F Male
Stick on the wall
[Package Includes] -1*MIESCHER Indoor TV Antenna with 10ft Coax Cable
-1*Ellipse EVA Stickers -4*Round EVA Stickers -1*Instruction Manua
Lay flat on the table
[Please Keep Away From] -Tall Buildings -Large Mechanical Equipment -Power Substation -Microwave Oven -Induction Cooker
Stick on the motor home
[AUTO PROGRAM SCAN] -Turn your TV on and use the remote control, locate the system menu. -Set the “Input” to “Antenna”. -Start the “auto program scan”
*Only free channels are accessible, Antenna can’t access to paid channels. *Channel reception may depending on what’s broadcasting in your area, distance from broadcast towers, terrain and the surroundings. Before purchase, please visit the broadcast tower webside to find out what channels are available in your area.
*Try different places and directions to find out the optimal location to pick up signals, don’t forget to re-scan the channels after the antenna moved. *Extreme weather like thunderstorms may affect the signal reception. Run a re-scan after the storm if the signal doesn’t come back