- ''Old Crotchet' is a thoroughly enjoyable story, well paced with witty dialogue throughout. The plot itself is full of interest and develops the mystery excellently. The story is told with a light tone but still cleverly manages to produce moments of genuine suspense and unease.' ***** An Amazon Customer (Amazon UK).
- 'Very intriguing storyline, left me wanting to hear more. Shades of Roald Dahl.' ***** Nicholas Bentley (Amazon UK).
- 'Great short. It's a clever build up to a very strange ending. If you insist on stories having all the questions answered and a happy ending this is definitely not for you. If you want a creepy ending that leaves you wanting to throttle the author then this is definitely for you.' ***** Malcolm D (Amazon UK).
- 'Great writing and a fun read with an occult vibe.' **** Gary Val Tenuta (Amazon.com).
- 'Nicely done! Engaging and has the trick of being relevant to the genre while also being innovative and surprising.' ***** Kath Baker (Amazon UK).
- 'This seasonal tale has a good pace and is packed full of witty observations. Well observed, with just enough ghastly as well as comedic moments.' ***** Tilly Taylor (Amazon UK).