Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Anthony Glycolic Facial Cleanser for Men – Daily Cleansing Face Wash and Shave Prep – Hydrating, Exfoliating, and Gentle on Sensitive Skin – Non-foaming, 8 Fl. Oz
|Price:||$28.50 ($3.56 / Fl Oz) $27.00 ($3.38 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Skin Type||All, Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Normal|
About this item
- REMOVES DIRT, OIL, AND FLAKING SKIN — Glycolic acid, (natural alpha-hydroxy acid from sugar cane), gives a deep clean, refine and clarify oily pores while exfoliating to control breakouts and brighten up your face. For oily to normal skin.
- LIFTS BEARD HAIRS FOR CLOSER SHAVE — Prep for shaving while you cleanse; just wash your face like normal and you’ll get the added bonus of softening and lifting hairs so you can get a kissable-close shave. Soothing chamomile prevents irritation.
- KEEPS SKIN HYDRATED, HEALTHY AND CLEAR — A hydrating, non-foaming lotion cleanser with aloe vera and calendula botanical extracts holds in moisture to treat dryness. Vitamins A, C, and E are strong antioxidants that protect against free radicals.
- FREE OF ALL THE BAD STUFF — You can’t expect your skin to be healthy if you slather chemicals on it every day. That’s why Anthony’s products are free of parabens, phthalates, GMOs, DEA, and triclosan. Allergy and dermatologist tested. Made cruelty free in the USA.
- FAVORITE WITH GROOMING EXPERTS — Anthony brand grooming products for men have been featured (and won awards) in Men’s Health, New York Times, Forbes, GQ, and Esquire. We’re also in 850 high-end barber shops across US and Canada.
Consider a similar item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Glycolic Facial Cleanser||Astringent Toner Pads||Vitamin C Facial Serum||All Purpose Facial Moisturizer||Day Cream SPF 30||Deodorant|
|Skincare Routine||STEP 1: CLEANSER||STEP 2: TONER||STEP 3: TREATMENT||STEP 4: MOISTURIZER||STEP 5: SUNSCREEN||STEP 6: BODY|
|Skin Type||Normal to oily skin||All Skin Types||All Skin Types||All Skin Types||All Skin Types||All Skin Types|
|Key Ingredients||Glycolic Acid, Chamomile, Aloe Vera, Calendula, Vitamins A, C, and E||Witch Hazel, Aloe Vera, Citrus Mint Azelic Acid||Stabilized Vitamin C,Polypeptides, AHAs, Cucumber extract, Licorice Root Extract||Sugarcane, Sugar Maple, Orange, Lemon Extracts, Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Vitamins A, C and E||Squalene, Glycerin||Herbal and botanical extracts including basil, ylang-ylang, grapefruit, orange, and wintergreen, Wild mint|
|Benefits||Gently exfoliates, eliminates dirt, pollutions, oil and impurities—and works as a pre-shave softener to remove dead skin cells and lift stubble and hairs for a better, closer, shave.||Freshen up with these dirt-busting, shine-controlling, pore-tightening, refining and refreshing pads, perfect for on-the-go||Lightens, brightens and evens skin tone, while also protecting against free-radicals and environmental aggressors.||Hydrate, nourish, soothe and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles with this do-it-all, high-performance blend.||Broad Spectrum SPF 30 synthesized with natural AHAs, vitamin B and wheat protein erase fine lines and wrinkles and improve firmness.||This Alcohol Free Deodorant fights odor and keeps you fresh, while smelling scent-sational from day-to-play.|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.36 x 0.36 x 0.85 inches; 10.3 Ounces
- Item model number : I0092722
- Department : Womens
- UPC : 885414343086 802609923021 885102422499 701929724823 116171100217 802609923069
- Manufacturer : Anthony Logistics for Men
- ASIN : B0001XDU2Q
- Country of Origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #30,227 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #434 in Facial Cleansing Washes
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Wet hands, face and neck. Squeeze about the size of a half-dollar of Glycolic Facial Cleanser into the palm and spread over face and neck. Massage gently using circular motions and concentrating on the T-zone. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
This product can be shipped to any country to which SkinStore currently ships
Reviewed in the United States on January 7, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first thing that you need to know is that this wash is most likely different than what you're used to. The consistency is almost like a conditioner, and there is no lather. It's deceptive, because we're used to the fact that lather = clean. However, it does an excellent job of stripping the dirt and oil from your skin, and your face feels really clean and fresh afterwards. Like all face washes, you MUST follow with a good moisturizer or else your face is going to feel tight and it will start to create excess oil during the day.
It has a pleasant orange/citrus scent, and washes off your face easily.
This is now my go-to face wash, and I may even try some other Anthony brand stuff.
I wish I had taken a before shot but I was too embarrassed.....
Thank you Anthony, you've restored my confidence♡
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.