|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $10.00 (77%)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Anthony: a friends-with-benefits romance stand alone (Signature Sweethearts) Kindle Edition
|Length: 240 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Part of: Signature Sweethearts (9 Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "I can honestly say that I am in love with his character. Anthony is a sweet soul who will captivate you in a way that can't be stopped. He's broken, he's sweet and he's lost, he just needs someone to break him into realizing he is worth it. Such a great read and you will not be disappointed! I loved everything from the chemistry to the healing. A true 5 star must read from Kelsie!!"- KG Booklover's Blog
- "Each and every time I see a new release for this lovely author I can't help but get giddy with excitement. You know it's going to be something that tugs at your soul and makes you swoon like you've never swooned before."-Amy Loves Reading Blog
- "If you love a sweet romance full of all the good feels than Anthony is the perfect story for you! This is now my favorite book in the Signature Sweetheart series! "-Goodreads Reviewer
- "Sigh.... I loved this book!!! Five Stars!"-Goodreads Reviewer
From the Author
"So tell me about this boy who'll be hanging around you," Mama probes as she sits down on a barstool at the center island in the kitchen.
"I don't know much."
"I know he's cute!" Saylor pipes in with a wicked grin.
"Oo... cute, huh? What's he look like?"
I open my mouth to tell her it doesn't matter when Skye interrupts.
"Like a freaking model. Dark hair, dark eyes, chiseled jaw, the whole shebang."
"The whole shebang, huh?" My mom smirks while giving me a knowing stare.
"Mom," I drag out the word while pulling my beanie down to cover my red face. "Yes, he's attractive. But it's a moot point because he's practically a felon." I shove the beanie back into place and stuff another bite of cinnamon roll into my mouth.
"I thought you liked the bad boys," Saylor quips.
Skye answers for me. "Sway likes any boys, as long as they don't want a relationship." Aaand there's the crap I was talking about. We need some more testosterone in this house.
"Which means Mr. Wright might be the right guy for her." Saylor tacks on a wink at the end of her terrible joke and my mom laughs out loud.
"Aw, Say, that's too rich." She wipes a tear from under her eye then turns to me before adding, "And a misdemeanor doesn't make him a felon, Swayze girl. It means he made a mistake and is going to pay the consequences for that mistake. But that doesn't mean I want you messing around with him until I've made my own judgment, understand?"
Grimacing, I lick a bit of the frosting off my finger and say, "Trust me, Mama. That won't be necessary."
- Publication date : June 25, 2019
- File size : 1508 KB
- Print length : 240 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B07NSNGJLN
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #121,610 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I adore Sway’s sisters and her parents. I am not a cat person and I even fell in love with her crazy kitties. This couple has outstanding chemistry and such an easy banter that is so comfortable. But a secret Sway is hiding brings everything to a devastating halt. These two have to figure out how not to crash and burn because they are meant to be! You need to read this book for Jasper, spontaneous adventures and their “lucky charm” Clover alone. Kelsie Rae, you have this way of making me fall in love with your characters even the strays!
Tracey ~ Life Reads With Friends Blog
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.