Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on April 13, 2013
Portrait Professional 11 was easy to use and an excellent addition to my arsenal of photographic techniques used to make people look like they wish they could look in the magazines. There's hardly nothing about the face that can't be improved with Portrait Professional. The only drawback that I encountered is when trying to fine tune the preset lines and points around the outside of the face, the end results can distort the face, particularly the cheekbones and the nose. For some reason, Portrait Professional wants to make everyone's nose narrow and doesn't take in the fact that every ethnicity does not have narrow noses, nor want to. Other than that, it's a good buy.
on April 11, 2013
I am a professional photographer and have my own business called Diane's Decadent Designs [...].Decadent.Designs This software is GREAT it cuts my time working on pictures in half! I just did a senior picture shoot with a girl who has really bad acne and you can not even tell and all I did is push one button <3 this software!
on June 1, 2014
Portrait Professional is a good application for amateur photographers who don't have hours on end editing their work. I do a lot of boudoir type photography and this product does very well in cleaning up some imperfections. It's quick and easy to use, which is probably its biggest upside. On the con side, it only works optimally if the model's entire face is facing forward, or for a clear profile. Angles and 3/4 shots are very difficult and it's best not to use PP. Also, product will make model's face look almost like an exaggerated anime shot; you really have to learn how to tweak pictures to avoid this. Still, a good product and I'm happy with it.
on October 24, 2014
The product itself is fine - works as expected, but the activation / deactivation methodology is quite wonky. Unlike similar products, you cannot just "deactivate" it online or via the Help menu. Instead, you have to open up a ticket and wait for a response. I've just built a new computer and wanted to transfer it and submitted a ticket this morning. I will update this review based on their helpfulness.

UPDATE - Wow! I received a response and reactivation ability within minutes. I have thus updated my review to 5 stars. GREAT support!
on July 10, 2013
Excellent software for portraits, it can accomplish in minutes what takes forever in Photoshop. The presets are a little extreme for my taste, they go too far in changing the shape of the face, eyes and nose. I find it works best when I start from the original and apply effects myself. Once I achieve the desired result, I can save my settings as a custom preset and apply it to all photos from the same session, making only small tweaks where necessary. That saves me a ton of time. I'm surprised that something this good can be had at such a reasonable price. Highly recommended.
on May 18, 2013
Simplifies what used to be time consuming and difficult retouching. Easily removes blemishes and subtly reshapes facial features.
But easy to overdo it so don't try to make a maiden out of a monster.
on November 3, 2014
I love this program. It makes editing so simple and fast! I definitely recommend it to anyone starting out in photography. It's way easier than Photoshop. Even gives tutorials the first time you use it, and then you can turn them off or keep them on for future reference. The only thing I don't like, is that it has a license number you have to use, so if you get a new computer it's kind of rough to transfer it or even if you use the disk you have to write them and get a new license number.
on January 10, 2014
I ordered it for two day shipping but still took 5 days..and it came in an envelope ..no paperwork on the order or anything .. surprised it wasn't damaged. Other than that .. the product basically does what it advertised ..thought it would have more functionality but not completely dissatisfied.. A bit overpriced in my opinion ..
on July 7, 2013
I have used a number of Photo software packages for computers that serve various functions, over the past 18 years. This is the best application dedicated to enhancing the face, I have ever seen. It is simply amazing how in a few minutes you can forgive 10 to 20 years from a woman’s face. It is very simple and easy to use. Having owned Portrait Professional 9 and 10, when I purchased a new computer recently, this was one of the two photo software programs I purchased.
on September 12, 2013
Very user friendly software. It is fun to work on photos to enhance them with this product. With this software you can make your photos look like they were professionally done in a studio.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.