- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 1 edition (October 11, 1993)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534192181
- ISBN-13: 978-0534192181
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.2 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,642,002 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Anthropology and Race: The Explanation of Differences 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Race as a Social Category, Not a Biological Fact. 2. The Anthropolgical Curiosity: Why Are There Differences? 3. Ignoble Savages or Just Others? Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace. 4. Race, Culture, and Eugenics. 5. Discarding Race, Dealing with Racism. References Cited. Index.