Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 51 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on March 9, 2015
I'm always looking for ways to combat allergens. I have been told I'm allergic to dusts and pet dander. I've tried other nasal clips and found them difficult to breathe through. This product actually was easy to breathe through, which was great, but uncomfortable to wear. I have a small nose, and the hard plastic clip was too thick, and when I wore it, it ground into the soft tissue of my nose. I think it is because there is a hip on these to keep them in. I think they would be far more comfortable if the plastic attaching the filters was narrower and thinner, or if the clip was to the exterior of the nose, not in the soft inner center which for me is already irritated by prescription sprays, and allergens.

I found these too uncomfortable to wear. Sadly, my nose is still irritated by the first pair I tried to use.
on December 27, 2012
This is a great value, but I do recommend buying a smaller quantity if you've never worn them. I work in a large office building with recycled air. It's extremely dusty and I've been developing allergies over the years working in the recycled air environment. The nose filters work, but they feel kinda funny in your nostrils. There's a "sweet spot" where you can't really feel them and they don't tickle any of your nose hairs or anything, and when I find that spot I can leave them in almost all day. Finding that "sweet spot" is kinda tricky though, and will be different for everyone. They take some time to get used to, but once you get used to the feeling of having something stuffed in your nose, it's not so bad and the air quality is much improved. They also build up snot around them sometimes (at least in my nose they do), which I find to be kinda gross. I thought they would be reusable for a time, but with them gathering snot I don't feel comfortable putting them back in once they're out. If you're having respiratory issues due to mild air contaminants, I recommend giving these a try!
on March 26, 2017
I live in the worst area in the US for Spring allergies, and my allergies at this time of the year are considerably more noticeable than most people's. I have spent far too much money on medications that never worked, when this simple gadget exists. I fight for my life in Spring. Many people don't understand the overall hell of sneezing 23 times in a row, it sucks. And yea, there will be blood.

I have exhausted my options of Spring, but luckily found this just in time. It stopped most of the nasal issues I have at this time every year. It's not uncomfortable for me to wear, but understand how that can vary. This product really works for me. I will update if my opinion changes, but so far it's great.
on May 27, 2011
I'm always on the lookout for anything that may help me to lead a more "normal" life. This product has the potential to do that. The device is very comfortable, and the most inconspicuous of any other nasal filters. Still, the design needs tweaking.

PROS: (1) COMFORT: So comfortable I forget I'm wearing it. (2) APPEARANCE: The clear plastic connector makes this nasal filter the least conspicuous of any others on the market and, of course, so much less conspicuous than facial masks.

CONS: Fit could be improved by making the connector longer, thereby allowing the actual filters to be inserted higher into nasal passages. Right now, the connector is too short, so the filters leave space around them which almost defeats their purpose. For that reason, I'm rating this product with 4 stars rather than 5. Inventor, please take note.
on January 21, 2014
When working around dusty areas, or winds are blowing up dust, just place a set in your nose and you can breathe comfortably. Major elemental allergy sufferers can be outside without itchy, runny noses or sneezing. Amazing how much it keeps out without hampering ability to breather through nose. So comfortable you may forget you have it on and most people won't know you are wearing one.
As a librarian, it is very useful when working in bookshelves. Used to wear masks that covered nose and mouth, to avoid headaches and stuffed sinuses, but started looking around for alternative when supervisor said I could not wear one out front in public area as people might think I was sick...no longer a problem.
on October 30, 2010
I ordered these nose filters hoping they would actually reduce the ragweed pollen enough to stop my sneezing and nasal discomfort without taking all kinds of medicines. When I got them and put one in I realized it was not large enough for my elephant nostrils but they still blocked the passages enough to significantly slow the pollen. After a few days it came to me that the nose strap is a rubber/plastic that may stretch? I tried pulling on a set and you can stretch them and then they will insert deeper into the nostril and totally block the passage....great!!
These filters do not slow the air movement and you forget they are in your nose.... no discomfort at all!
22 comments| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 30, 2013
I bought these because I have severe asthma that is triggered by allergens. I suspected that I might not be able to breathe with these in my nose, but decided to give it a try anyway. Well, as suspected, having these in my nose made it very difficult to breathe, so I took them out and will not use them again. I just wanted to let everyone know that the back of the box has a warning: "Do not use nosk if you suffer from a severe respiratory condition." This was not stated in the product description on Amazon, so I figured I would use my review to point this out to anyone with bad asthma or COPD or some other severe respiratory issue. Otherwise, these were actually comfortable, and I wish I could have tried them for more than five minutes!
on October 20, 2016
Great product. I use it for my seasonal allergies in addition to taking medication. You can rinse and reuse. It takes a bit getting used to. Having something up your nose is not the most natural feeling, but hey if it works I'll take it. I sent a box to my brother who has really bad allergies year round and it worked pretty well for him too.
on June 14, 2011
I bought these because I am allergic to grass pollen and it kills me to mow the lawn this time of the year. Besides the fact that they don't seem to cover the entire opening to my sinus area they do prevent me from going into sneezing fits. They are hardly noticeable and I will continue to use them.
on October 24, 2013
If you are like me and wear glasses, you cannot wear a proper "OR-style" paper filter mask without your glasses fogging up after a few minutes work outdoors. I have pollen allergies to trees which are especially bad in the Spring and Fall, and this product is just what I was looking for; easy-to-use, discreet, and effective. I use them whenever I am doing yard work, mowing the grass, etc. All you have to do is remember to breathe through your nose. :) There's a minor issue with "fit," but as they are flexible, that doesn't take long to sort itself out. I have recommended them to friends with outdoor allergies as well.