FRESH FEET and FRESH BALLS Combo! 4 oz Natural Anti-Bacterial Odor Fighting Spray w/Essential Oils Paired with Fresh Balls 3.4 oz Men’s Antiperspirant! (BOTH By Creator of Fresh Balls)
|Price:||($19.95 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Includes: (1) Fresh Feet 4 oz Anti-Bacterial Odor Fighting Spray, (1) Fresh Balls 3.4 oz Antiperspirant
- FRESH FEET provides all day odor fighting protection. Combining the natural power of four essential oils and copper, FRESH FEET stops odor causing bacteria in it’s tracks!
- Spray in your shoes, on your toes and socks. Because it's a great natural product, there are many other uses for Fresh Feet. It's non-staining, and non-sticky formula can used as a room deodorizer, and leaves a fresh minty aroma. The power of copper eliminates odor when exposed to oxygen.
- FRESH BALLS Step away from the messy powders! Fresh Balls is specially designed to deal specifically with the uncomfortable and unhygienic problems that moisture and bacteria can cause in those “man-regions” – in an all-natural and clump-free way!
- Note - Please open the package to find the actual item inside (FRESH BALLS Male Hygiene Antiperspirant Lotion). The package necessarily may not indicate the actual item inside to prevent stock from being seen as the product is a genital hygiene cream.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
FRESH FEET Anti-Bacterial Odor Fighting Spray
FRESH FEET provides all day odor fighting protection. Combining the natural power of four essential oils (Tea Tree, Spearmint, Thyme, Eucalyptus) and copper, FRESH FEET stops odor causing bacteria in it’s tracks!
Spray in your shoes, on your toes and in your socks. Because it's a great natural product, there are many other uses for Fresh Feet. With the power of copper it eliminates odor when exposed to oxygen and with it's non-staining and non-sticky formula it can even be used as a room and car deodorizer leaving a fresh minty aroma.
FRESH BALLS 3.4 oz Men's Antiperspirant
Step away from the messy powders! Fresh Balls is specially designed to deal specifically with the uncomfortable and unhygienic problems that moisture and bacteria can cause in those “man-regions” – in an all-natural and clump-free way!
Our lotion is a quick-drying talc-less formula that dries to a silky-smooth powder to keep you and your best parts moisture-free. And, unlike most deodorants and powders, our natural formula is free of all aluminum, parabens, and talc – just as nature intended.
Compare with similar items
More items to explore
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.